DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

On 8/30/2016 at 9:56 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Renee Young figure looks like the Remco AWA Ric Flair figure that came in a 2 pack with Larry Zbyszko that I got for my 8th birthday.

No way.  That Ric Flair looked like Sam The Eagle with a mullet.  That Renee Young is straight-up demented looking.  She's ready to chew off faces and eat souls.

I like how they gave it a punching hand and a slapping hand so she can't even hold a mic.  And because of the skirt she probably can't even sit down either.  How can I, I mean, how can kids play Talking Smack with this thing?

• Like 2

Janice from the Electric Mayhem is a hell of a dancer.

And Renee Young can't sit down.  Look at her hips.

Spoiler

71uG0xkEsjL._SL1500_.jpg

She can't do anything but stand there.  Glaring evilly over her shoulder.  Doing that dismissive wanking pose.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BEN! said:

Janice from the Electric Mayhem is a hell of a dancer.

And Renee Young can't sit down.  Look at her hips.

Hide contents

71uG0xkEsjL._SL1500_.jpg

She can't do anything but stand there.  Glaring evilly over her shoulder.  Doing that dismissive wanking pose.

Dumps like a truck, truck, truck

• Like 1

On 9/6/2016 at 1:30 PM, steve said:

Must be nice to be able to completely rip off your buddies' merch with a wink and a nod.

(I'm serious, good for you if you can pull it off.)

Don't the Bucks usually wait till a gimmick is 20 years old before they rip it off?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hammerva said:

There is probably 20 different knock off versions of Cheerios in the world.  The probably just found one of those monster bags you can get for $3 and put that in there.

But my original question was why they wouldn't find a knock-off version of Kix(since that's the NAME) and not Cheerios.

I also have zero idea why I'm overthinking this.

• Like 1