DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

On 7/24/2016 at 3:16 AM, Mr Harms said:

No other figure line captured wrestling quite like the hasbros. They were terrific. 

Other than the tan bushwhackers I have about a full set too, and they're sitting in a box until I get some shelves up. 

By the way, those new retro figures are fantastic!

I loved those figures! So much so, I went back a few years ago and collected the complete collection. They look great once you set up everything. 

Waiting to see how those new ones will look, and how close they are to the actual original Hasbro figures. 

On 2016-08-03 at 11:00 AM, PuroresuFan said:

Those will get rid of any fruity booty action figures in your collection!

It's too bad Stevie Ray didn't have a match or two in him, to set up a Harlem Heat vs. New Day one-off at a PPV. The potential "Bootygate" debate, on the go  home show would be something else...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, (BP) said:

They did a retirement match last year in ROW. In retrospect, it's strange WWE never brought in Stevie for at least an appearance the way they brought in Jannetty for Shawn's angles. 

Stevie didn't retire after that match.  He worked a six man match just a few months ago in ROW, in fact.

On August 6, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Curt McGirt said:

Likely because the Rockers were WWF history and Harlem Heat was WCW history, therefore unimportant to McMahon

Since that shit doesn't really matter anymore and hasn't in awhile, I'd guess it was more about the fact the two of them weren't talking to each other for years.

11 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Since that shit doesn't really matter anymore and hasn't in awhile, I'd guess it was more about the fact the two of them weren't talking to each other for years.

Wrestlemania 31 was so long ago