DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Oh, my gawd, New Day Pops and Booty Os for real?  Oh, shit!

And then there's the newest batch of figures.  http://www.wwe.com/inside/mattel/gallery/mattel-san-diego-comic-con-2016-photos#fid-40037037

For the sake of everything I'm spoilering my reaction:

HOLY FUCK AJ, NXT PEOPLE (AA, Asuka, etc.) AND FUCKING NAKAMURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOLY SHIT, I NEED THESE NOW!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Vgmastr said:

I haven't gotten an action figure since I was a kid, but I might actually have to get these Hasbro-style figures, since I grew up with the Hasbro figures and still have my almost complete set.

The Hasbro figures were the best ones. I've hated all WWE figures since.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Vgmastr said:

I haven't gotten an action figure since I was a kid, but I might actually have to get these Hasbro-style figures, since I grew up with the Hasbro figures and still have my almost complete set.

No other figure line captured wrestling quite like the hasbros. They were terrific. 

Other than the tan bushwhackers I have about a full set too, and they're sitting in a box until I get some shelves up. 

By the way, those new retro figures are fantastic!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

I have only been waiting all my adult life for more retro style Hasro's. But will there be a blue ring???????

Imagine the ring... belts... A CAGE!

Well shit. I'm 10 years old again. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

• Like 2

On 7/24/2016 at 3:16 AM, Mr Harms said:

No other figure line captured wrestling quite like the hasbros. They were terrific. 

Other than the tan bushwhackers I have about a full set too, and they're sitting in a box until I get some shelves up. 

By the way, those new retro figures are fantastic!

I loved those figures! So much so, I went back a few years ago and collected the complete collection. They look great once you set up everything. 

Waiting to see how those new ones will look, and how close they are to the actual original Hasbro figures. 

On 2016-08-03 at 11:00 AM, PuroresuFan said:

Those will get rid of any fruity booty action figures in your collection!

It's too bad Stevie Ray didn't have a match or two in him, to set up a Harlem Heat vs. New Day one-off at a PPV. The potential "Bootygate" debate, on the go  home show would be something else...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, (BP) said:

They did a retirement match last year in ROW. In retrospect, it's strange WWE never brought in Stevie for at least an appearance the way they brought in Jannetty for Shawn's angles. 

Stevie didn't retire after that match.  He worked a six man match just a few months ago in ROW, in fact.