ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

There ain't no stopping me now

it drags all over the floor

pants down I'm ready to go

to everyone across the nation

pick it up and give me some more

pick it up and give me some more

I purposely didn't say ground instead of floor because THE SONG DOESNT FUCKING RHYME

As for new shirts, my friends The Last Real Heels have a prowrestlingtees store for their podcast and their logo looks like Farcry 3 Blood Dragon so you should buy a shirt or ten

Yeah, better to just handle taking extra-dirty rap songs and remaking them for Bayley like the fans are doing instead.

W10730.jpg

Who would wear this?

This dude who works in one of the warehouses of one of my clients. Every time I go on a service call he's wearing a different WWE Shirt, and not the ones that can pass in public. Last month it was the "PAUL HEYMAN IS MY ADVOCATE" one.

Wait...is that an ugly Hanukkah sweater?

I thought the same thing when I saw the blue color.  It makes sense.  I think his is the only one that isn't particularly Christmas-y with traditional colors, Santa, and candy canes covering it.  Gotta make money from everyone, religious afflitation means nothing!

Missed the boat on doing that for Lesnar with Heyman on the shirt, though.

Well, Jesse did say that Hogan told Slater that he could become the champion someday. She didn't say he'd lose it in 5 minutes, but still, it's the support that counts.

What I want out of this is for Reigns to get very good at dancing and call everybody "Preppie".

• Like 1

Friends, what are the sizes of the shirts like from prowrestlingtees? I usually wear a medium but sometimes a medium tshirt will stick to me like a second skin so don't know whether to order large to be on the safe side

My wife ordered me a medium New Japan shirt on there for my birthday and it fit good until I put it in the dryer and it shrunk up. If you get one hang it up to dry after the first few times you wash it.