DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

I can't believe how many posts about unicorns this thread has. I miss when wrestling had some shirts that wouldn't make me feel like a total arse wearing. Like the old APA "Always Pounding Ass" shirt.

DON'T BE SOUR~!

CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD-FAMOUS FORWARD-FACING UNICORN HORNS

• Like 1

All this talk about the New Day's horn being forward or backwards, and it's the people wearing Bullet Club shirts or NXT fans who are supposed to be wrestling's bronies?

All this talk of unicorns reminds me of Matt Stone's line from Orgazmo. "I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but unicorns kick ass."

• Like 1

Nah dude docking is just a couple bros hanging out having a good time

Or, if you're Dolph Ziggler, you call it "having fun with the WWE universe." #rosebush

That's what Michael Cole would call it. We know Michael Cole just loves to have fun.

Barry Windham's WCW entrance music did contain the lyric:"He likes to beat people up, and he likes to have fun... you know I'm talking about Barry Windham!"

EDIT: And I found it!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guZdfnxmo8k

• Like 1

Nothing can ever top the lyrics to Family Man.

"Fame and fortune and titles he's won, but the biggest smile is for his son. I'm not saying women don't fall all over him, but he don't give in! He's a family man!"

• Like 1

I usually just turn the songs into songs about having a giant penis or something

HE CARRIES A BIG DICK AND SWEATY TAINT TOO

IF YOURE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE HE'S COMIN AFTER YOU

BIG BOSS MAN REACHES DOWN TO HIS THIGH

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

OR ITS GOIN IN YOUR EYE

• Like 6

There ain't no stopping me now

it drags all over the floor

pants down I'm ready to go

to everyone across the nation

pick it up and give me some more

pick it up and give me some more

I purposely didn't say ground instead of floor because THE SONG DOESNT FUCKING RHYME

As for new shirts, my friends The Last Real Heels have a prowrestlingtees store for their podcast and their logo looks like Farcry 3 Blood Dragon so you should buy a shirt or ten