DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Flash sale at WWE Shop: 40% off all t-shirts. 20% off all belts if you're one of those dudes I want to punch at shows.

Haha.  I sat next to a kid who was maybe 19 at a ROH show a few months back.  He had the old NWA title belt.  I was like "Woah, that's cool the classic NWA belt."  There was a nameplate on the belt, so I say "I don't remember a nameplate on the belt.  Whose name is on that Ric Flair, Harley Race?".  The kid goes "Nah, I went old school.......Christian Cage".  I literally died a little inside.  

• Like 9

I think the revelation of only one guy saying "I don't want people to think I'm a Brony" is that everyone else here buying the shirt already is one

I thought it was already established that everyone who watches NXT is a brony so the leap that everyone who likes New Day is one too isn't that far.

That is quite a mix of items on there.  Some awesome, some ehh, and some that are just odd.

Take the Bad News Barret baby shirt.  Unless it says the rest on the back, the front says "I'm afraid I've got some"  That just seems odd to me.

Though not as odd as the Sami Zayn wristbands.  They're on "sale" for $10, yet original price is $8.  I'm hoping that's a typo, not too many sales where you're paying more for an item.

Still, I'm fighting the urge to get a couple of things, that's a helluva deal.