DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

The WWE shop is having a 60% off sale on a bunch of items this weekend.

Some of them are on items that I know folks expressed interest in (Macho man shirt, some of those RKO shirts, Goldust, etc...)

One thing to be cautious about - a lot of the t-shirt sales are for the "muscle" shirt version. So unless you are suns out, guns out all the time, shop wisely

ROH sale is still ongoing - the only 2010 release still available is the Civil War show, which I went to. It's amazing to see Tyler Black go from wrestling in this giant tin tool shed to being WWE Champion in five years.

New Day really need to start naming and personifying that bird icon. Also, they need a screaming eagle-sque mascot.

Who played Jack Swagger's mascot? Never mind, just put Swagger himself in there, give him something to do.

New Day really need to start naming and personifying that bird icon. Also, they need a screaming eagle-sque mascot.

Who played Jack Swagger's mascot? Never mind, just put Swagger himself in there, give him something to do.

I think Chavo Jr. played Swagger's Soaring Eagle.

I always thought he was Ricardo Rodriguez.  I swear Chavo and the Eagle once did a stare-down.  Plus, the Eagle took some horrendous bumps that I can't imagine Chavo doing.

SDCC exclusives:

CI_eJ1sWgAA6iZR.jpg

http://pop-critica.com/sdcc-exclsuive-g-i-joe-kre-o-set-to-feature-sgt-slaughter-destros-iron-grenadiers/

motu_motuscle_promo.jpg?w=520&h=693

http://blog.super7store.com/2015/06/29/m-o-t-u-s-c-l-e-debut-release-at-sdcc-2015/

Freebirds vs. Masters Of The Universe was the 1988 Feud Of The Year in the BEN! territory.

• Like 1

Freebirds vs. Masters Of The Universe was the 1988 Feud Of The Year in the BEN! territory.

Reading your fantasy booking, this in no way surprises me.

• Like 2