DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

The Nitro Grille, where every meal is the greatest meal in the history of the restaurant business.

The problem is the wait staff spend all night hyping up the main course and talking shit about the main course over at WWF New York, even when people are trying to enjoy their entree and appitiser.
"Tonight's special at that other wrestling restaurant is a dry Stone Cold Sirloin. That ought to put a lot of asses in seats."
  • Like 1

The Nitro Grille, where every meal is the greatest meal in the history of the restaurant business.

The problem is the wait staff spend all night hyping up the main course and talking shit about the main course over at WWF New York, even when people are trying to enjoy their entree and appitiser.
"Tonight's special at that other wrestling restraunt is a dry Stone Cold Sirloin. That ought to put a lot of asses in seats."
Meanwhile, the main course at the Nitro Grille was an orange, leathery piece of meat. The problem was the new additions to the menu were never kept around for long. It was the same old crap all the time. The fresher, better tasting items never got the chance to shine.

King of Bad News sounds like a character on a kids' show.  Oh no the King of Bad News is here!

He's the evil twin of the King of Cartoons from Pee Wee's Playhouse. The King of Bad News broke the news when Pee Wee was caught jerking off in the Sarasota adult theater. 

• Like 2

NEW... SHIRT ROCKS. NEW... SHIRT ROCKS.

W09874.jpg

I really wish they had made it in a different color.

I don't need more black t-shirts

Put that design on a pair of socks and I will buy so so many of them.

2009-2012?  That sounds like a great deal.  But if they had a $2 deal for shows from the beginning up until around '06 I'd buy a shitton of them.  Checking the site and there's none before '09 which is a bit strange.  Who else could possibly be selling those if not ROH?  No way it's still under RF Video, right?

The WWE shop is having a 60% off sale on a bunch of items this weekend.

Some of them are on items that I know folks expressed interest in (Macho man shirt, some of those RKO shirts, Goldust, etc...)

One thing to be cautious about - a lot of the t-shirt sales are for the "muscle" shirt version. So unless you are suns out, guns out all the time, shop wisely