DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

I'm not into soccer(futbol) jerseys, but holy moly that is an amazing piece of clothing.  Cesaro really should wear that for the show.  Hell, he should have one with his name on it.  That Outta Nowhere shirt is an interesting take on the flag, but I prefer the jersey.

EDIT:  On second thought that Orton shirt is outstanding.  Still prefer the jersey, but can't hate on anybody getting that.

Except for the fact that Larry was an awesome wrestler and the trash can shirt is a killer way of saying they're over it and it was a defining thing in her career. How the fuck can anyone who didn't eat paint chips as a toddler think that Madusa shirt is a "fuck you"? 

• Like 3

efc1f428b8.png

Kinda uninspiring but I'd rock it.

Kinda sad when the shirts they threw together (Brass Ring Club, Problem Solver etc) on a whim are more appealing than what the vaunted WWE merchandise machine comes up with.

They should have done a shirt similar to what's featured from Roots of Fight.  That would be such a natural idea considering that's likely what they wear anyway.

And the HOF shirts are great.  Might consider that Macho Man one.  And never thought I'd say this, but I might consider that Bellas Pop Vinyl figure.

efc1f428b8.png

Kinda uninspiring but I'd rock it.

Kinda sad when the shirts they threw together (Brass Ring Club, Problem Solver etc) on a whim are more appealing than what the vaunted WWE merchandise machine comes up with.

Exactly. It's so disappointing as a mark for the guy that he's had such boring and bland shirts. Granted, that could be said of others on the roster as well.