DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Total Divas is still bullshit though.

It kinda is, I skip all the Eva Marie and Cameron storylines. Nattie's getting kinda boring. Rosa Mendes seems intriguing because she's a vacuum of a character on WWE shows, but seems perfectly suited for TD, though Eva Marie should watch her back, because Rosa fills the same role.

Total Divas is such bullshit. After talking up the fracture coming from her soccer days, they'd show photos of her from then and it wasn't even the same leg.

Spoilered cause just towels...

tdnikkiinjury.png?508862

Left leg...

and not the left leg...

1378729548_Total-Divas-Eva-Marie-Has_8.j

Be that as it may, I'd buy a Nikki Bella pimp cane.

• Like 1

JTG should make a ton of money on the indy circuit, especially if he gets Shad to reform Cryme Tyme. They were crazy over when they worked JAPW between their WWE stints, selling out everything they had.

JTG should make a ton of money on the indy circuit, especially if he gets Shad to reform Cryme Tyme. They were crazy over when they worked JAPW between their WWE stints, selling out everything they had.

They've already said in interviews that they were going to do this, with a slight name change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Upon first watch the Briscoes don't seem to illicit positive impressions. When ROH first got TV I was watching it with my Dad (who is from NC) and when they showed up in their Confederate gear he looked at me and said "Oh my God what the fuck is wrong with them?"

• Like 2