DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

I am looking to replace an aging T-shirt collection with wrestling shirts that are not an embarrassment for an adult to wear outside of the house. I purchased a Daniel Bryan Yes! and a We The People shirt but still need to buy a few more. Am looking for both WWE and Indy shirts, any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Why are all the holes dong sized? Why is there only one set of everything? Should I try using face paint to complete the look and can you even call it face paint at that point?

This is a great post, but damned if I know why.

I am looking to replace an aging T-shirt collection with wrestling shirts that are not an embarrassment for an adult to wear outside of the house. I purchased a Daniel Bryan Yes! and a We The People shirt but still need to buy a few more. Am looking for both WWE and Indy shirts, any suggestions?

I posted my Boogie Woogie Man t-shirt earlier and people always think it's cool when I wear it out.

Why are all the holes dong sized? Why is there only one set of everything? Should I try using face paint to complete the look and can you even call it face paint at that point?

You've never worn cock tassels and facepaint in the bedroom?

What next, never worn spiked shoulder pads?

• Like 1

The Voodoo shirt for this years Wrestlemania:

W07165.jpg

If it didn't have Wrestlemania on the front, I would really like it.

Likewise, I still might get it anyway, but I just blew $240 on custom action figures so I'm going to have to watch the pennies until the 16th

Theelectriczombie.com has some sweet new wrestling shirts and prints,including a Demolition one guaranteed to blow your dick off.

He also made zombie wrestling buddies but sold out inmediately.

"Demolished"? If I were twenty years younger I would actually wear that in public.

Kinboshi means boning a girl that by all means is out of your league

Ah ha, I knew that it referred to a junior rank sumo beating a yokozuna but your translation makes more sense. Wait, does that mean that Jado preys on regular guys who date fine foxes? Ah, the mysterious Orient...

sorryIknowitirksyouwhenIsignofflikethis,

RAF

I bought the Daniel Bryan "YES!" Towel at the house show in Charlottesville, VA last Saturday!  First and only time I have bought anything at the WWE merch tables.  FIVE DOLLAR!

I was there too with my fiancee and her kids. I got the Yes towel and a sheep mask.

• Like 1