DVDVR Message Board

NXT TV (06/12/2019) - Spoiler Free

Dolfan in NYC

Here's what was taped from Bel Air, MD:

• Shafir/Duke vs. Shirai/LaRae
  • One Z... Two Z... vs. Undisputed Era (Fish/O'Reilly)
  • Submissions Match: Drew Gulak vs. KUSHIDA

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Here's what was taped from Bel Air, MD:

• Shafir/Duke vs. Shirai/LaRae
  • One Z... Two Z... vs. Undisputed Era (Fish/O'Reilly)
  • Submissions Match: Drew Gulak vs. KUSHIDA

I forgot this was gonna air last night.  Still really cool seeing this live.  It was funny as we got $20 bleacher tickets but because of our section somebody from the crew told us to move down to fill the huge gap that was going on between us and those that got $40 tickets (lot of cheap bastards there)  I believe that happened a match before they started filming one of the matches.

I am glad these three matches made it to air though I wish Lee/Priest made the cut.  That was a fucking quality match that needs to be seen.  But it's amazing how the plan to tape the matches gets those involved to step it up.  I do wish the crowd cared more about Gulak/Kushida but I was sure as shit into it.  Can't wait to see these when I get home.

I hope they can find room for Gulak beyond being the new Kassius Ohno. He'd be a great heel NA champ.

I can't really say I'm excited to see a Forgotten Sons program/match, but I would be interested to see UE work as faces for a little bit (especially O'Reilly and Cole).