DVDVR Message Board

You've Got A Friend - Raw - 6/10/2019

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, Casey said:

I think a more interesting thread would be what most of us did instead of watching RAW.

What's RAW?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Black Angel said:

Started up Bloodborne again. I swear I'm gonna beat that damn game one of these days....

Got that game when I bought my PS4. Gave up after having no idea where to go.

I hate the people that can speed run the entire game in under an hour.

That said; I LOVE Nioh. One of my all time favourites despite kicking my ass left and right.

Edited by L_W_P
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

1. At work

2. Binge Listening to Ron Fuller's podcast 

That's a real underrated gem of a podcast isn't it? Love the insights into the true territory days and hearing how big Dusty became in Florida when everyone there doubted he could get over as a face

11 hours ago, Casey said:

I think a more interesting thread would be what most of us did instead of watching RAW.

How nice of you to ask!  As for me I...

1.Saw the Ubisoft press conference.

2. Watched BTE and MLW which is are a much better Monday tradition.

3. Watched Square Enix's press conference.

Oh, thank goodness for E3 though I am working my way through Raw now.  A lot of it sounds skippable which is fine with me.  And I'm really curious about how much the NBA finals will obliterate Raw in the ratings.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

So the Revival won the belts, and they won it in the least interesting WWE multi-man way possible. What a fucking waste of time the last two months have been for those belts.

It’s funny that three times now Zack Ryder has had a big title win, including twice at Mania, and yet they consistently do nothing much with him afterward.

I am mention this here instead of the 24/7 thread for... reasons

But since this is a metric that the WWE loves to look at - yet again the 24/7 Youtube clip is slaughtering all the other clips from last night (yet again being the only one over a million views)

That says a lot about a lot

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

So the Revival won the belts, and they won it in the least interesting WWE multi-man way possible. What a fucking waste of time the last two months have been for those belts.

4 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

It’s funny that three times now Zack Ryder has had a big title win, including twice at Mania, and yet they consistently do nothing much with him afterward.

Because then they immediately realize that Zack Ryder is a waste of time.

• Like 1

Hold on a sec.  Now that I look at Ramblin' Rabbit.  It looks like it's a human-like face.  Is that supposed to be Cole?   

It's right in that uncanny valley and I can't quite figure out who it looks like. 

1 minute ago, Lawful Metal said:

Is Raw beyond saving? What could they do to realistically fix things so that people would  a) want to watch, b) look forward to watching, and c) actually enjoy watching?

Turn it into a half hour comedy starring R-Truth, and the 24/7 roster. No ring, no fans, and no arenas. This is the real life Backstage Assault that fans have been wanting for years.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Hold on a sec.  Now that I look at Ramblin' Rabbit.  It looks like it's a human-like face.  Is that supposed to be Cole?   

It's right in that uncanny valley and I can't quite figure out who it looks like. 

Goldust/Dustin Rhodes if he had buck teeth.