DVDVR Message Board

You've Got A Friend - Raw - 6/10/2019

Dolfan in NYC

As dumb as that elevator segment was it did produce the great line "I am not Hornswoggle I am just very short"  ?

God bless the WWE for trying put trying to put Sami and/or Kevin in this title match isn't going to make me give a shit about the title match at Stomping Grounds

I haven't followed all of the Firefly Firehouse but is the first time that they have opening talked about how creepy and twisted it is.  After last week which was mostly fun and laughs except for a brief creepy Bray, this one was one a sharper edge toward how demented it is.  Makes me wonder if they are thinking of getting near the end of it.  I guess we will know it has jumped when Graves starts talking about it is the greatest thing since Mr Rogers and he would let babies watch it.  

7 minutes ago, Casey said:

I think a more interesting thread would be what most of us did instead of watching RAW.

Watched American Pickers, moved stuff on the PS4 to an external drive.

I watched a bit of RAW in between all of that. But there was nothing that honestly said "I should not change the channel". Though i did enjoy Lars Sullivan's match. With him constantly saying WHO'S THE MAN, I was thinking if they really want to something with him he needs a Harley Race type as him manager. Won't happen, but it would be better than him doing his own promos.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Peck said:

Hope Cesaro is ok. Can't tell if that was planned or legit.

I may have gone with Raw Is No More Mr. Nice Jew.

Didn't look planned. A 630 landing on a leg like that, no. Cesaro had to be helped by referees to the back.

The six-man tag was nice enough.

Bayley/Becky vs. Alexa/Lacey was decent. Dug the backstage segment with Bliss and Nikki.

Truth and Carmella stuck in an elevator with some of the other 24/7 guys was amusing enough.

I'm happy Revival are champs again.

Firefly Fun House was the best thing by far unsurprisingly.

Most everything else was so so skippable.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Casey said:

I think a more interesting thread would be what most of us did instead of watching RAW.

I finally finished watching the Joe Pera tv series and it might be my favourite season of anything ever. 

Also bought a Beyond Meat burger for dinner and walked the dogs. 

Contemplated watching the replay but decided against it after reading this thread and a recap. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Casey said:

I rewatched the 1997 Royal Rumble to make sure I wasn't crazy about Mil Mascaras.

Actually, Raw may have already been over when I put the Rumble on. I haven't paid attention to when Raw airs in years.

• Like 2