DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

RIPPA

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Nitro party!

lee-marshall-nitro-party.png 

“Hey Tony I’m down at the Georgia State Fair. Riding the coasters, and chowing down on an elephant ear. Bobby they got a special treat for you that you’ll love. It’s the deep fried weasel cakes.”

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Holy SHIT, 1-800-COLLECT!!! Now if remembering that doesn't date you..*

* only if you're in my age range, of course

Remember 1-800-CALL-ATT?

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

“Hey Tony I’m down at the Georgia State Fair. Riding the coasters, and chowing down on an elephant ear. Bobby they got a special treat for you that you’ll love. It’s the deep fired weasel cakes.”

Meanwhile, he was actually getting lap dances, drinking Jack & Coke, doing blow off a stripper's ass.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

“Hey Tony I’m down at the Georgia State Fair. Riding the coasters, and chowing down on an elephant ear. Bobby they got a special treat for you that you’ll love. It’s the deep fried weasel cakes.”

Lee Marshall's Twitter is absolutely hilarious. It's a shame he died in 2014.

I'm in San Diego for Comic-Con, I'll be signing autographs and selling Craig Pittman figures outside near the dumpster!

AxylaR7CQAA3fP8.png

I'm backstage rolling doobies with Giant, Rude & Hennig before tonight's Nitro in Saginaw! Does anyone have some chips?

AvtBfz3CQAEXGto.png

I've got my WCW/nWo Bash Brick ready for tonight's episode of Nitro on TNT! Should be a good one!

BSnqCc0CAAEIaNM.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AxB said:

Did DZ get banned? Feels like I haven't seen an unsolicited Hana Kimura photo in weeks!

I was honestly thinking that yesterday.  I don't believe he's banned but haven't seen his stuff in quite some time.