Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

Recommended Posts

I don't know about these photos of fans hugging up on the wrestlers.  The performers always look uncomfortable and I don't think fans should be encouraged like that.  Then they'll think it's okay to do at a hotel or airport. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I don't know about these photos of fans hugging up on the wrestlers.  The performers always look uncomfortable and I don't think fans should be encouraged like that.  Then they'll think it's okay to do at a hotel or airport. 

Or in encourages them to bring a gun after you turn down their advances a 2nd time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace said:

Moxley is clearly wearing his United States Championship belt. 

 

“My uncle was arrested last Christmas when he put on his stocking cap and went caroling.”

”what’s wrong with that?”

”All he had on was his stocking cap...”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Is Moxley watering his plants naked?  lol

 

Anyway, here's your reminder that Naylor is a good egg and a good follow on the twitter dot com

 

More proof that Bobby Heenan was always right. He called him "On the take" Tunney for years. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tnceobumyj331.jpg

I love the Mox/Shota relationship so much.

 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that video today and laughed my ass off. "Are you down again?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Japan's tag division is basically GoD and Sanada & Evil. KES are MIA. Give Moxley and Shota a short run with the belts to really play up the Cactus-Mikey type of relationship.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Shota is going to go back with Moxley to America. I can’t see him wrestling in AEW because of the bad blood, but just getting booked on indy shows with Moxley would be an interesting excursion. Then when he comes back, he’ll return as some badass bar crawler.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I wonder if Shota is going to go back with Moxley to America. I can’t see him wrestling in AEW because of the bad blood, but just getting booked on indy shows with Moxley would be an interesting excursion. Then when he comes back, he’ll return as some badass bar crawler.

Death Rider, Jr.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace said:

tnceobumyj331.jpg

I love the Mox/Shota relationship so much.

 

I mean, I feel like most of this board would rather watch Umino than Seth Rollins lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Image result for jon moxley and shota umino

Please...please...please Renee, can I keep him? 

Image result for jon moxley shota umino gif

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

001.jpg 

For an extra $10, she'll sit on your face and break wind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

001.jpg 

People make me so sad. This is weird and gross and inappropriate in every way. The only good thing I can say about it is at least Tammy is making a few bucks from it. Everybody has got to make that cheese, regardless of how. 

What kind of flawed person wants a pic in bed with a total stranger, even if you've been harboring some fantasy about her for 25 years. And then on the flip side, I would be skeeved clean the fuck out if I was her. 

Ooof. All around uncomfortable, and I'm only looking at a photo of it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

People make me so sad. This is weird and gross and inappropriate in every way. The only good thing I can say about it is at least Tammy is making a few bucks from it. Everybody has got to make that cheese, regardless of how. 

What kind of flawed person wants a pic in bed with a total stranger, even if you've been harboring some fantasy about her for 25 years. And then on the flip side, I would be skeeved clean the fuck out if I was her. 

Ooof. All around uncomfortable, and I'm only looking at a photo of it!

the kind that could pass for Mark Madden

That mental image should make it more uncomfortable.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

 

Image result for jon moxley shota umino gif

And the video from which that screen grab is taken has .... 2.3m views!

Mox = money

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shota will come back as...Red Boots Umino and just stay the same but with sweet red boots.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly did Mox do to him to have him so out of it? And what's with all this Red Shoes talk, is Unno his dad or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In answer to your first question, he smacked him around a bit in a short but entertaining match, finishing with the Dirty Deeds (not the impaler version he used on Juice, which presumably is a super finisher reserved for tougher foes than this sororities young lion).

Edit: WTF auto correct I meant spirited...although who knows where Mox could take this impressionable young man on his excursion 🥴

Edited by Custos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Custos said:

In answer to your first question, he smacked him around a bit in a short but entertaining match, finishing with the Dirty Deeds (not the impaler version he used on Juice, which presumably is a super finisher reserved for tougher foes than this sororities young lion).

Edit: WTF auto correct I meant spirited...although who knows where Mox could take this impressionable young man on his excursion 🥴

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4VfimluMIVz9cyaRlueA

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62528581_2512878202096885_55777262589653

The Samoan Submission Machine running laps.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...