Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

Recommended Posts

Mandy still looks like that (before picture) on social media. Something happens to some of the females on the roster once the WWE in-house make up artists get to them.  Look what they did to Ronda Rousey.  

Edited by Niners Fan in CT
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Mandy still looks like that (before picture) on social media. Something happens to some of the females on the roster once the WWE in-house make up artists get to them.  Look what they did to Ronda Rousey.  

They could have it worse. Their makeup could be done by Chris Jericho. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Mandy still looks like that (before picture) on social media. Something happens to some of the females on the roster once the WWE in-house make up artists get to them.  Look what they did to Ronda Rousey.  

1. Ronda brought her own make-up people.

2. Don't be a guy that says "females" you GD ferengi

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 4:16 PM, damnnearfonzie said:

I remember seeing this referee, Mark Curtis, as Kowabunga-a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle gimmick at a show in a small town in Tennessee, and man he could really work.
So sad that he died early as well-he was one helluva talent.

Holy Smokes!! It does exist.

2r6nnmg.jpg

Here is the WrestleCrap article that talks about this gimmick as well.  I kind of want to look into the multiple gimmicks of Chris Champion now.

http://wrestlecrap.com/inductions/kowabunga/

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curtis' Kowabunga costume looked amazingly cheap.

...as compared to Chris Champion's Kowabunga costume and the various TMNT knockoffs in lucha libre (there have been at least three sets of mutant ninja turtles gimmicks in lucha.  Probably more),....

Those costumes looked really cheap too, but it a more pedestrian way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hey Lioness Asuka, what do you want to do for your birthday?"

eHVAaT2.jpg

Edited by Trocar Slush Weasel
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bustronaut said:

1. Ronda brought her own make-up people.

2. Don't be a guy that says "females" you GD ferengi

1. How about what they did to Dana Brooke. 

2. What. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

1. How about what they did to Dana Brooke. 

2. What. 

females.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bustronaut said:

females.jpg

I've never watched a full episode.  Meme up something Marvel or DC and I'll get it. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

2. What. 

Female is a scientific term regarding sex of any species, whereas "woman/women" refers to a category of humans on the basis of gender. Female is also an adjective, not a stand-alone noun. The result is, to be technically accurate, you would have to say "female human", which makes you sound like an alien.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beech27 said:

Female is a scientific term regarding sex of any species, whereas "woman/women" refers to a category of humans on the basis of gender. Female is also an adjective, not a stand-alone noun. The result is, to be technically accurate, you would have to say "female human", which makes you sound like an alien.

Thank you for this (really, I appreciate the reply), however,  any dictionary is going to say of relating or denoting sex that can produce offspring.. If I'm already discussing known humans I don't believe I have to use the word human after saying female. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Females is also what incels/MRAs refer to women as. Your defense is treading some dangerous ground, don't pull a Niners Fan and double down some more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Bustronaut said:

Females is also what incels/MRAs refer to women as. Your defense is treading some dangerous ground, don't pull a Niners Fan and double down some more.

Eye roll. I don't follow any of that bullshit, so talk to someone else. I don't know what an "incel" is nor do I care.  I couldn't tell you what a "men's rights" platform is supposed to look like because from what I've seen it's a bunch of weird white guys making excuses for why their life is shit. I don't give a fuck why their life is shit. 

 I don't come online to bitch about 'life',   I come online to bitch about wrestling and movies. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...