DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

RIPPA

The best part about that moment with Meng is him selling it at first like this is the thing that will finally take him down. But then all of a sudden he absorbs the mace like he’s an unstoppable Kaiju,  and uses it as Jheri curl juice. Then he proceeds to Tongan Death Grip mullet security guard to kill him dead.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Swiftian said:

How and why did South Park wrestlers become a thing. They were everywhere when I first got online in 99. Just an early example of a meme?

Pretty much. There was a period of time where South Park versions of characters or creating your own was all the rage online. I remember when I was getting into wrestling on the internet in the late 90s one of the ECW fanpages I stumbled across. was from some guy who made really detailed South Park wrestlers in photoshop.

How and why did South Park wrestlers become a thing. They were everywhere when I first got online in 99. Just an early example of a meme?

Pretty much. There was a period of time where South Park versions of characters or creating your own was all the rage online. I remember when I was getting into wrestling on the internet in the late 90s one of the ECW fanpages I stumbled across. was from some guy who made really detailed South Park wrestlers in photoshop.

10 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

"The brand is the draw."

r5fVwz8.jpg

They’ve done a good job shooting around it at least like they’ve done with a lot of their half empty RAW’s, and Smackdowns.

Also they gave Mojo a new contract. So they’ve realized the mistakes in the past of not creating new stars to draw, duuuuuh.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

"The brand is the draw."

r5fVwz8.jpg

Just look at all those people that came dressed as empty chairs!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tbarrie said:

I like the sentiment, but who writes "dipshit" as two words?

I was going to joke that that's the Canadian way to say it but then I noticed you're from Toronto so that wouldn't work. And probably wasn't that funny anyways.