DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

RIPPA

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Maybe he's just waiting to unload a new batch of photos.

Here, have a photo of her mother instead.

kimura0001_1.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Infinit said:

They aren't doing anything with Braun...let these guys be a trio on TV.

The fact that they've never had even the slightest idea of what to do with Braun is a bigger indictment of WWE creative than anything Mox said on Jericho's podcast.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

The fact that they've never had even the slightest idea of what to do with Braun is a bigger indictment of WWE creative than anything Mox said on Jericho's podcast.

I was thinking about how crazy over Braun was when he teamed with that kid at WM and they still wouldn’t push the button on him. Now look at him a year and a bit later, his legs have been completely cut out from under him. Ludicrous.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

I was thinking about how crazy over Braun was when he teamed with that kid at WM and they still wouldn’t push the button on him. Now look at him a year and a bit later, his legs have been completely cut out from under him. Ludicrous.

If Braun Strowman was going to be WWE Universal Champion, 2017 was the time. The series with Roman Reigns, standing out in the SummerSlam Fatal Four Way and then facing Brock Lesnar at No Mercy. I thought that was when the title was going to get these hands.

Strowman lost WWE Universal Championship matches in 2018 as well including for the vacant title at Fuck Saudi Arabia.

Edited by The Natural