DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

RIPPA

5 hours ago, Custos said:

In answer to your first question, he smacked him around a bit in a short but entertaining match, finishing with the Dirty Deeds (not the impaler version he used on Juice, which presumably is a super finisher reserved for tougher foes than this sororities young lion).

Edit: WTF auto correct I meant spirited...although who knows where Mox could take this impressionable young man on his excursion ?

After  Moxley cut his promo on the G1, he went back to the ring where Shota was lying, rolled him out, and assisted him to the back.

• Like 2

Does anyone know where I can find the image of this "poster"?
Again, I had to capture this from a JJ Dillon interview on my television, that's why it's so blurry, etc.

Anyways, it's the Lex Luger version of the Horsemen and they're standing over a buncha jobbers they've beaten up inside of a fine dining establishment.
This version is hanging on JJ DIllon's wall, so it also has autographs-but I don't really care for that, I'd just like to see the original.
If anyone can help me-Thanks in advance!
24xdw1h.jpg

4 minutes ago, damnnearfonzie said:

Anyways, it's the Lex Luger version of the Horsemen and they're standing over a buncha jobbers they've beaten up inside of a fine dining establishment.

That makes more sense. At first I thought it was some schlub having a nap and dreaming about the Four Horsemen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not going to post them since it's a crap-ton of pictures.  But wwe.com has a bunch of wrestlers posing for Pride month.  Which kind of reaffirms my stance that while I abhor Vince and the shitty decisions him and others make I really love the wrestlers that work for him.

https://www.wwe.com/gallery/wwe-superstars-pride-month-photos#fid-40367069

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/12/2019 at 12:50 PM, damnnearfonzie said:

Hannah-Barbera USWA Wrestling

DVIjj5wVMAAPwlB.jpg

So am I the only cartoon wonk fantasy voice-casting this thing? Lawler/Idol/Dutch/Dave as themselves, Don Messick as Lance/Don Bass/Hart, Paul Frees as Leduc/Tojo/Dundee, Daws Butler as Cornette/Rich/Plowboy, Paul Winchell as Kaufman/Dirty Rhodes, Mel Blanc as Ron Bass/Dream/Valiant, Frank Welker as Kamala...

• Like 1