DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

RIPPA

26 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I don't know about these photos of fans hugging up on the wrestlers.  The performers always look uncomfortable and I don't think fans should be encouraged like that.  Then they'll think it's okay to do at a hotel or airport. 

Or in encourages them to bring a gun after you turn down their advances a 2nd time.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Moxley is clearly wearing his United States Championship belt. 

“My uncle was arrested last Christmas when he put on his stocking cap and went caroling.”

”what’s wrong with that?”

”All he had on was his stocking cap...”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Is Moxley watering his plants naked?  lol

Anyway, here's your reminder that Naylor is a good egg and a good follow on the twitter dot com

More proof that Bobby Heenan was always right. He called him "On the take" Tunney for years. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Shota is going to go back with Moxley to America. I can’t see him wrestling in AEW because of the bad blood, but just getting booked on indy shows with Moxley would be an interesting excursion. Then when he comes back, he’ll return as some badass bar crawler.

• Like 1

Just now, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I wonder if Shota is going to go back with Moxley to America. I can’t see him wrestling in AEW because of the bad blood, but just getting booked on indy shows with Moxley would be an interesting excursion. Then when he comes back, he’ll return as some badass bar crawler.

Death Rider, Jr.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

001.jpg 

People make me so sad. This is weird and gross and inappropriate in every way. The only good thing I can say about it is at least Tammy is making a few bucks from it. Everybody has got to make that cheese, regardless of how. 

What kind of flawed person wants a pic in bed with a total stranger, even if you've been harboring some fantasy about her for 25 years. And then on the flip side, I would be skeeved clean the fuck out if I was her. 

Ooof. All around uncomfortable, and I'm only looking at a photo of it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

People make me so sad. This is weird and gross and inappropriate in every way. The only good thing I can say about it is at least Tammy is making a few bucks from it. Everybody has got to make that cheese, regardless of how. 

What kind of flawed person wants a pic in bed with a total stranger, even if you've been harboring some fantasy about her for 25 years. And then on the flip side, I would be skeeved clean the fuck out if I was her. 

Ooof. All around uncomfortable, and I'm only looking at a photo of it!

the kind that could pass for Mark Madden

That mental image should make it more uncomfortable.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

In answer to your first question, he smacked him around a bit in a short but entertaining match, finishing with the Dirty Deeds (not the impaler version he used on Juice, which presumably is a super finisher reserved for tougher foes than this sororities young lion).

Edit: WTF auto correct I meant spirited...although who knows where Mox could take this impressionable young man on his excursion ?

Edited by Custos

49 minutes ago, Custos said:

In answer to your first question, he smacked him around a bit in a short but entertaining match, finishing with the Dirty Deeds (not the impaler version he used on Juice, which presumably is a super finisher reserved for tougher foes than this sororities young lion).

Edit: WTF auto correct I meant spirited...although who knows where Mox could take this impressionable young man on his excursion ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4VfimluMIVz9cyaRlueA

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2