DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION - Thread 2

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

From the new WON

WWE believes Lars Sullivan will be out six to nine months due to his knee injury

Dude's going to be on 24/7 Title duty until his contract expires. 

It’s already mentioned in the Hidden Gem thread but since it has been a Holy Grail type things for some folks...

The full 1986 Crockett Cup has been uploaded to the Network 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

From the new WON

WWE believes Lars Sullivan will be out six to nine months due to his knee injury

The first time I saw him on NXT, and noticed the knee brace, I thought to myself “Greg Oden”.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

Nikki Bella is now officially done with wrestling. She has a cyst on her brain and a herniated disc above where she had her neck surgery. 

Edited by Craig H
  • Sad 5

Oh another small little thing in the new WON

The Saudi government wants the future shows to be on Friday nights. Obviously - that is when Smackdown will be on FOX

A note that hasn’t been brought up regarding the Saudi Arabia shows going forward is that Saudi Arabia has asked for date on Fridays, and WWE starting in October has FOX on Fridays. Right now for 11/1, the WWE has a listing for a FOX show from Newark, NJ and a show in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and King Saad University Stadium. So that would either mean split crews or they’d have to change the Saudi date

20 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Oh another small little thing in the new WON

The Saudi government wants the future shows to be on Friday nights. Obviously - that is when Smackdown will be on FOX

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Saudi Royal Family(who love good PR in capitalist countries) are doing this to try to get the company to air the show on National TV.

17 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

“Tonight is ladies night” on SD. 

I actually would not mind this. I wish they had run SDL and Raw with just women for the week before Evolution last year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

“Tonight is ladies night” on SD. 

"Ladies, Syrians, guys with religious tattoos, conscious objectors, and other undesirables, tonight on Smackdown live!"

Saudis vs Fox: Battle of the WWE money marks!

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

In a few more months, the McMahon's & HHH will open Raw still blaming the attendance and ratings woes on Baron Corbin. They'll promise to shake things up with more wild cards, more titles, no authority figures, which means more Shane who will be carrying a nebulizer with him. I'd go with one of the pediatric animal ones shown here on Overstock.com.

https://www.overstock.com/nebulizer,/k,/results.html?SearchType=Header

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 3