DVDVR Message Board

SDL is DA MAN - 6/4/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I'd love for Alexa to keep cheating only for Bayley to snap on Alexa and wail on her with a Kendo stick for the DQ. Come full circle.

Alexa can retire & go into managing a stable, starting with the debut of Buddy Murphy.

In fact, she should have some sort of business rivalry with Zelina Vega where they both build up stables of midcarders to try and prove who is the better manager.

Vega - Andrade, Alistair Black, Viking Raiders & Cedric Alexander

Bliss - Murphy, Heavy Machinery, Apollo Crews & Chad Gable

• Like 1

20 hours ago, L_W_P said:

I'd love for Alexa to keep cheating only for Bayley to snap on Alexa and wail on her with a Kendo stick for the DQ. Come full circle.

Alexa can retire & go into managing a stable, starting with the debut of Buddy Murphy.

In fact, she should have some sort of business rivalry with Zelina Vega where they both build up stables of midcarders to try and prove who is the better manager.

That would require Vince to be able to care about more than 6 people out of a roster of 256 at a time.

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, L_W_P said:

Murphy and Bliss have been splitsville for awhile now. You might not want to pair them up.

Not sure why people are assuming Alexa is gonna retire. I mean, I get it. I personally would have her get through about six weeks of tag matches with Nikki without a concussion before I booked her in high profile shit again, but they clearly see her as a big star and she's gonna be on top until she can't go anymore. (Insert joke here). I think Bayley gets DQ'ed, or Nikki costs Alexa the match, and their program stays on RAW. If I were booking Smackdown I'd have Bayley go through all the people who have done harm to her career in the past. Have her just whack the shit out of Lex with a kendo stick, have her finally beat Asuka. Have her beat Charlotte clean. Then, if you can get her, do the Bayley/Sasha match on the main roster. The good one. Not the one's they've had.

The Twisted Bliss to break up the Figure Eight was a great spot in the 3 way that was match of the night. Next week we'll see if Sane/Asuka actual show up again or it will be 4 weeks they weren't on Smackdown after getting their tag name. 

• Like 1