DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Huskus the Pig Boy - 6/3/2019

Dolfan in NYC

If Bray just goes back to being stupid Bray in a few weeks, I'm going to be so disappointed.    In the meantime, I want an edible of whatever it is he's growing in his backyard. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gonzo said:

In the span of two weeks, the 24/7 Title has become the best thing about this show.

You misspelled "Firefly Funhouse "  Although the 24/7 belt is a close second.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First good Bray seg in a while (seeing a lot of that T&E clip) and I take back anything bad I ever said about the 24/7 title. Truth has legit turned it into the best part of the show. The Cesaro bit was funny for all the right reasons, which is so rare in WWE.

I also very much enjoy Ricochet/Cesaro and think it was genius to put them together.

Roman/Shane is fast forward stuff, and the MitB thing is better than it could be but still not that great, but yeah, this was a fun show. Kudos to Renee for the Bucky's shout out.

I continue to enjoy the budding friendship between Alexa and Nikki. This does make me wonder though if they have bumped poor Kabuki Warriors in fighting the IIconics for the tag belts.

Charlotte/Lacey was interesting I suppose. I'm not really sure what the point of of it was considering the ending.

Roman/Usos vs. Drew/Revival was solid.

Cesaro/Ricochet was nice though it wasn't as good as last week's match. The post match stuff with truth and the 24/7 Title was wonderful.

I kind of fast forwarded through a lot of the Seth segments though I did enjoy Brock beating the shit out of him.

Firefly Fun House might have been the best one yet and was delightfully messed up.

Ricochet and Claudio always had great chemistry before WWE, so an extended feud between the two will have a lot of insanity. Claudio's just generally great with that type of wrestler anyway because he can base for just about anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Ricochet and Claudio always had great chemistry before WWE, so an extended feud between the two will have a lot of insanity. Claudio's just generally great with that type of wrestler anyway because he can base for just about anything.

I'll save you the trouble of wondering where this will go.

They will continue to trade wins and losses until they are paired together as a team team. It's the same build as The Bar.

And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but this all feels very familiar. Part of that is because for whatever reason, they only know how to do one thing with Cesaro.

At least they'll make for a good tag team.

• Like 1