DVDVR Message Board

NXT - JUNE 2019

Dolfan in NYC

Question for Orlando people - I'm gonna be in town next week and was thinking about going to the NXT tapings. I was gonna use Stubhub. How flexible is it to get in the day of the tapings or is this something I should do in advance?

2 hours ago, Hagan said:

Question for Orlando people - I'm gonna be in town next week and was thinking about going to the NXT tapings. I was gonna use Stubhub. How flexible is it to get in the day of the tapings or is this something I should do in advance?

The one time I did an NXT taping, I also used Stubhub. The only shipping option I was given was UPS so I had to buy the ticket a week or two ahead of time to make sure I had it.

43 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So is Damian Priest the former Punishment Martinez or someone else?  Seems like a cool gimmick

Damian Priest is Punishment Martinez.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Guest Edwin
On 6/5/2019 at 9:37 PM, Hagan said:

You should be fine with Stub Hub. Before I began a regular, I got tickets from Stub Hub and had no issues. However, the ones currently listed are UPS tickets, so if I was you I would buy them now just to play it safe.

14 hours ago, nofuture said:

The NXT Name Generator has taken another victim.  DJZ is now known as Joaquin Wilde.

Shane Strickland is also now known as Isaiah Scott.

If Universal Studios, or Disney ever create a WWE land modeled after the Harry Potter, and Star Wars lands, there should be a “WWE Name Generator” store. It’ll be like their equivalent to the wands, and lightsabers at those respective parks. The cast members can call you by that name while you wait in line for a ride, or are at the “WWE Backstage Catering” restaurant located in the land. You’ll see cast members dressed as your favorite un-used performers like EC3, or your current tag champs Hawkins & Ryder in there. You can even ask them “Can I hold the belt?”, and they’ll give you an authentic sarcastic response like “Sure kid, why not? It’s not like management gives a fucking shit who’s holding them”.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Apparently Paul Diamond of all people will be a guest coach at the PC next week

I'm guessing it's because he's friends with Shawn? He worked/booked for the Texas indy Shawn was fooling around with during his hiatus. 

16 hours ago, nofuture said:

The NXT Name Generator has taken another victim.  DJZ is now known as Joaquin Wilde.

Shane Strickland is also now known as Isaiah Scott.

I'm just waiting for Stokely to be Stokely again.   

(Actually his Twitter name "Cardigan Lamborghini" instantly got two of my non-wrestling friends to say, 'what a douchebag', so buy the copyrights and make that happen HHH)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I’m bummed they’re going back to Concord instead of the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the latter’s complete failure to label the floor seats last time they were here had something to do with it.

3 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'm cracking up at Lucha Vandross and wish he could have used that.  Though like mentioned Cardigan Lamborghini is fantastic.

Something about him running around calling himself Ron Isley that would delight the hell out of me.  

So the NXT Name Generator has been working overtime.  So far we have:

Punishment Martinez = Damian Priest,
Trevor Lee = Cameron Grimes
Jessie Elaban = Jessi Kamea
Eric Bugenhagen = Rik Bugez
Adrian Jaoude = Arturo Ruas
Luke Menzies = Ridge Holland
ACH = Jordan Myles
Garza Jr.= Angel Garza
Jonah Rock = Bronson Reed
DJZ = Joaquin Wilde
Shane Strickland = Isaiah Scott