DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

To really put it over the top, Dillinger should have run away, flailing his arms while screaming for security once the brawl started.

In a total "We don't give a fuck and it shows" move, WCW should have given Dillinger the gimmick of the world's most useless security guard.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

To really put it over the top, Dillinger should have run away, flailing his arms while screaming for security once the brawl started.

In a total "We don't give a fuck and it shows" move, WCW should have given Dillinger the gimmick of the world's most useless security guard.

Drawing a blank...where’s that from?

9 hours ago, The Great ML said:

Drawing a blank...where’s that from?

The clip itself? I'm not sure. There's a few guys in there I can't identify. Obviously, there's Rick Steiner, and DDP. It looks like Stevie Ray brawling with Steiner. I can't tell who is brawling with the Cat. I can't tell who DDP goes after. At first, I thought it was Kidman, but he looks too tall. I also can't tell who the two guys that run off are. Enhancement guys, perhaps?

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The clip itself? I'm not sure. There's a few guys in there I can't identify. Obviously, there's Rick Steiner, and DDP. It looks like Stevie Ray brawling with Steiner. I can't tell who is brawling with the Cat. I can't tell who DDP goes after. At first, I thought it was Kidman, but he looks too tall. I also can't tell who the two guys that run off are. Enhancement guys, perhaps?

I've opened it in a new tab, it's under Battle Dome.  WCW and Battle Dome clashed. Battle Dome was a TV show like Gladiators with gimmick characters. I used to watch both. The guy is the blue is T-Money, his real name is Terry Crews and he's a standout on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Hope that helps.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

I've opened it in a new tab, it's under Battle Dome.  WCW and Battle Dome clashed. Battle Dome was a TV show like Gladiators with gimmick characters. The guy is the blue is T-Money, his real name is Terry Crews and he's a standout on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Oh yeah, WCW vs. Battledome. How did I ever forget that?

I'm familiar with Terry Crews.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I've opened it in a new tab, it's under Battle Dome.  WCW and Battle Dome clashed. Battle Dome was a TV show like Gladiators with gimmick characters. I used to watch both. The guy is the blue is T-Money, his real name is Terry Crews and he's a standout on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Hope that helps.

Wait a sec, Terry Crews was T-Money?  Holy shit that's awesome, can't believe I never knew that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Wait a sec, Terry Crews was T-Money?  Holy shit that's awesome, can't believe I never knew that.

Yes, Terry Crews was T-Money. I had the same reaction when I found out the first time.