DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

The Benoit dive makes me more uncomfortable watching his head hit the floor after he bounces off the table.

How about the reaction shot of female Nailz on the Benoit dive?

and whoever approved those Enzo and Brie dives should have known better...yeeeesh

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

The suicide dive which makes me wince the most:

giphy.gif

I think Lita could well the worst "flying" wrestler ever.  I mean, how many times did her forehead almost scrape the mat with every single moonsault?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cool arrow said:

I think Lita could well the worst "flying" wrestler ever.  I mean, how many times did her forehead almost scrape the mat with every single moonsault?

Yes, Lita's moonsault cut it close. Top rope tilt a whirl headscissors as well.

Edited by The Natural

Someone needs to bring the tilt-a-whirl powerslam back. Perhaps Brodie Lee when his sentence is up. I could see the soon to be Doc Gallows again using it. It also would be a good looking move for Punishment Martinez/Damien Priest. It would certainly beat his Roll of the Dice finisher. God, I hate that move. I think Cody's CrossRhodes is the only one that doesn't look like shit.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Problem I have with Priest’s roll of the dice is that it’s a medium sized dude's finisher, and not a big dude’s. Lance Archer had that same problem when using a reverse DDT.

Exactly! The first thing I said to myself after his match on this week's show was "He's way too big to be using that.".

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Someone needs to bring the tilt-a-whirl powerslam back. Perhaps Brodie Lee when his sentence is up. I could see the soon to be Doc Gallows again using it. It also would be a good looking move for Punishment Martinez/Damien Priest. It would certainly beat his Roll of the Dice finisher. God, I hate that move. I think Cody's CrossRhodes is the only one that doesn't look like shit.

Never liked that move along with the O-Zone/Playmaker. No matter the name, it's shit.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

Abbie's air/bat guitar is so much greater than Kyle O'Reilly's air/belt guitar. My world has just expanded.

- RAF

Abby loses a lot of points for having exposed his opponents to the Hep, so advantage Kyle.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

I assume it was Kanyon that Saturn was doing Total Elimination with?

20 hours ago, The Natural said:

The suicide dive which makes me wince the most:

giphy.gif

The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXV is another.

IIRC, this was Lita's return match from a broken neck filming Dark Angel, wasn't it?