DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

On 6/19/2019 at 4:48 AM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

battledome25.gif

On 6/19/2019 at 4:45 PM, The Natural said:

I've opened it in a new tab, it's under Battle Dome.  WCW and Battle Dome clashed. Battle Dome was a TV show like Gladiators with gimmick characters. I used to watch both. 

Guys, I loved Battle Dome. But I cannot find it to purchase anywhere (in the UK). I've looked up and down for on-demand services, digital purchases, even DVD (region 2). It drives me nuts that I'm sitting here waiting to give them my money. Are they gonna take it? Are they man enough to take it?

46 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Is anyone else looking at this feeling like Genuwine?  

Reveal hidden contents

I had a feeling somebody was going to mention that but I figured it would have been Eddie.

I'm very much with ya on that though.

52 minutes ago, Mr Harms said:

Guys, I loved Battle Dome. But I cannot find it to purchase anywhere (in the UK). I've looked up and down for on-demand services, digital purchases, even DVD (region 2). It drives me nuts that I'm sitting here waiting to give them my money. Are they gonna take it? Are they man enough to take it?

You, and the people waiting for episodes of Knights & Warriors will meet oblivion before any of those episodes see the light of day again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I had a feeling somebody was going to mention that but I figured it would have been Eddie.

Hide contents

I'm very much with ya on that though.

Ginuwine wouldn't have crossed my mind since I'm not a fan of his genre of music.

I did notice Bayley's backside in those jeans, and she looks tremendous. She's hot as hell.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr Harms said:

As you can clearly see from my post it was the natural that had said issue. 

You're right. Apologies to you and your genitalia.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Ace said:

Someone taught Nikki Cross how to wash and condition her hair, I see.

36 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Well she *is* hanging with Alexa.

I hope we get Sanity-like Nikki back when she finds out Alexa has been manipulating her.

On 6/19/2019 at 5:45 PM, The Natural said:

I've opened it in a new tab, it's under Battle Dome.  WCW and Battle Dome clashed. Battle Dome was a TV show like Gladiators with gimmick characters. I used to watch both. The guy is the blue is T-Money, his real name is Terry Crews and he's a standout on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Hope that helps.

I need Battle Dome and WMAC Masters (and my boy Yin Yang Man) back in my life ASAP

Edited by For Great Justice
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

I need Battle Dome and WMAC Masters (and my boy Yin Yang Man) back in my life ASAP

Something I need that will never see the light of day again was this PPV program from the early 90’s that featured worked martial arts fights like WMAC. Though unlike WMAC these featured blood, and was closer to Bloodsport than Mortal Kombat. I don’t think barely anybody saw this back in the day, or taped it on VHS. The only reason I discovered this was because my uncle had an illegal black box, and I found it in the middle of the day. I’ve asked about this many times in the past, and have only received blank stares. Before I die I want to find this program to prove that I wasn’t making this shit up.

It looked like it was shot in a tiny studio. The crowd/extras were seated restaurant style around(well half because I believe there weren’t people in the hard camera area) the ring at tables. The ring it self was circular, painted yellow, and black in a swirl pattern. 

Edit: Holy shit I found it! I finally figured out the magic Google words by typing “Fake martial arts PPV”.

Oh my god, this thing is amazing. It’s not exactly how I remember it, but it might be even better. It’s like unedited raw footage of those fake TV programs that are in the background of a Cyberpunk movie bar scene.

Edit 2: Actually it might have been the Future Fights PPV...

If Fight Zone is the Cyberpunk dystopian future WWE in terms of sleek presentation, then Future Fights is the ECW of this universe.

*Sigh* I miss the very strange 90’s.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Something I need that will never see the light of day again was this PPV program from the early 90’s that featured worked martial arts fights like WMAC. Though unlike WMAC these featured blood, and was closer to Bloodsport than Mortal Kombat. I don’t think barely anybody saw this back in the day, or taped it on VHS. The only reason I discovered this was because my uncle had an illegal black box, and I found it in the middle of the day. I’ve asked about this many times in the past, and have only received blank stares. Before I die I want to find this program to prove that I wasn’t making this shit up.

It looked like it was shot in a tiny studio. The crowd/extras were seated restaurant style around(well half because I believe there weren’t people in the hard camera area) the ring at tables. The ring it self was circular, painted yellow, and black in a swirl pattern. 

Edit: Holy shit I found it! I finally figured out the magic Google words by typing “Fake martial arts PPV”.

Oh my god, this thing is amazing. It’s not exactly how I remember it, but it might be even better. It’s like unedited raw footage of those fake TV programs that are in the background of a Cyberpunk movie bar scene.

Edit 2: Actually it might have been the Future Fights PPV...

If Fight Zone is the Cyberpunk dystopian future WWE in terms of sleek presentation, then Future Fights is the ECW of this universe.

*Sigh* I miss the very strange 90’s.

I recall Future Fights being on ppv right around the time of Woodstock '94. My mother has a friend who had a friend that sold descrambler boxes. The last straw was when she ordered KOTR '94 for me and for whatever reason, it didn't come in. The descrambler days from 1994-2002 were good times.

• Like 1

To fill the perceived Kimura void in this thread as well, here have this GIF of Hana's mother being more insane than any male wrestler I've seen.

4OeCe1Y.gif

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 3

Guest The Magnificent 7

How tall is Bailey?  Because that gif of her and Alexa Bliss side by side makes her look really tall. Or is Alexa extraordinarily short?  You can tell I don’t watch WWE.