DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

On 6/18/2019 at 7:04 PM, GetDown said:

Dolph Ziggler might be one of the few people that could make Edge's 2010 Spear look good

Whatever his flaws, Ziggler has always been a great bumper. I still think he'd be a lot more palatable if he did nothing but eat Brogue Kicks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Related image

The original ECW One Night Stand 2005 was a great show with an epilogue to ECW of 1993-2001. Liked Chris Jericho making the effort to bust out the Lionheart gear. We got WWE atture Rey Mysterio who learned that was a mistake and wrestled in tights for the first time since 1999 at ECW One Night Stand II.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Natural said:

The original ECW One Night Stand 2005 was a great show with an epilogue to ECW of 1993-2001. Liked Chris Jericho making the effort to bust out the Lionheart gear. We got WWE atture Rey Mysterio who learned that was a mistake and wrestled in tights for the first time since 1999 at ECW One Night Stand II.

Don't forget Rey getting booed loudly for using the 619 at the first ONS.

I wish ONS 2 and WWECW would have never happened. One Night Stand was the perfect send-off for ECW and a great way for the fans to thank Paul E. and vice versa. 

• Like 2

I wish they kept doing it every single year to show what became of all their favorites as the fanbase slowly got more and more depressed at what they were watching as guys died off or retired or whatever. House of Hardcore fills that void.

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

My favourite thing from ECW One Night Stand 2005:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

I wish they kept doing it every single year to show what became of all their favorites as the fanbase slowly got more and more depressed at what they were watching as guys died off or retired or whatever. House of Hardcore fills that void.

Ehhhhh... Weekly WWECW sort of did that. 

• Like 1

It became cool? I don't know about that. It definitely became prevalent and hated by a a select chunk of easy to anger and probably sweaty men.

17 minutes ago, Ryan said:

It became cool? I don't know about that. It definitely became prevalent and hated by a a select chunk of easy to anger and probably sweaty men.

Cool is open to interpretation but that's a valid point.  Then again I think I know what's cool and soon realize that I don't know what cool is half the time.

59 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Cool is open to interpretation but that's a valid point.  Then again I think I know what's cool and soon realize that I don't know what cool is half the time.

Likewise buddy.

• Like 1