DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

I know Scott Keith isn't loved here but I thought his recap of that mini-movie was pretty funny. Sid's FLIP-FLOPS OF DOOM!

"Davey Boy and Sting are on an unnamed beach playing volleyball with a group of orphans (I am not making this up), only to see the vile team of Sid (wearing the FLIP-FLOPS OF DOOM!) and Vader (still wearing his mask/jockstrap, even on vacation) pulling up in a luxury yacht to torment the faces. While Sid (flip-flop, flip-flop) and Vader saunter onto the beach and appear to challenge Sting and Smith (and talk…and talk…and talk), it’s actually a DIVERSION, you see. Because Cheatum, the Evil Midget has a large bomb (helpfully rendered as a large black ball, just like in Mighty Mouse cartoons) that he places under Sting’s boat. One of the orphans alerts Sting just before he gets onto the boat, but the bomb still explodes and the faces are presumably trapped on the island forever as the heels sail off into the sunset."

tumblr_pc7necOgum1s05wxzo2_400.gif

4 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

I know Scott Keith isn't loved here but I thought his recap of that mini-movie was pretty funny. Sid's FLIP-FLOPS OF DOOM!

"Davey Boy and Sting are on an unnamed beach playing volleyball with a group of orphans (I am not making this up), only to see the vile team of Sid (wearing the FLIP-FLOPS OF DOOM!) and Vader (still wearing his mask/jockstrap, even on vacation) pulling up in a luxury yacht to torment the faces. While Sid (flip-flop, flip-flop) and Vader saunter onto the beach and appear to challenge Sting and Smith (and talk…and talk…and talk), it’s actually a DIVERSION, you see. Because Cheatum, the Evil Midget has a large bomb (helpfully rendered as a large black ball, just like in Mighty Mouse cartoons) that he places under Sting’s boat. One of the orphans alerts Sting just before he gets onto the boat, but the bomb still explodes and the faces are presumably trapped on the island forever as the heels sail off into the sunset."

The strangest part is Col. Robert Parker being so invested in his slave master gimmick that he's wearing a suit full suit on a Higgins Boat to a beach.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

Sid's flip-flops: Old and busted
Vader's sneakers: The new hotness

59 minutes ago, supremebve said:

The strangest part is Col. Robert Parker being so invested in his slave master gimmick that he's wearing a suit full suit on a Higgins Boat to a beach.

Overlooked part. Sid is wearing wrist tape.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2