DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I didn't mind when Nigel did it like once in a match, but it was bad when it became the bulk of the match.

Ambrose' falling through the ropes rebound lariat is what totally turned me off of his WWE run.  Probably my biggest in-ring pet peeve second only to Baron Corbin sliding under the bottom rope and running around the corner to slide back in roughly 3 times every g-d match.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

I love how pumped Scott would get after hitting the Frankensteiner. I like wrestlers celebrating the cool shit they do.

I would have been more concerned about possibly breaking Mr. Hughes neck, but that's just me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

I love how pumped Scott would get after hitting the Frankensteiner. I like wrestlers celebrating the cool shit they do.

MMe too, especially if its Arn Anderson after hitting a spinebuster! He aboslutely MURDERS Ricky Morton with one on thr Bash'86 tape and he has this look of elation on his face and even you as a viewer think "Yeah... thsat might just be it... nope never mind"

James

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

I like wrestlers celebrating the cool shit they do.

So long as it's not overdone. It's definitely a thing the best guys find a happy medium on. 

4 hours ago, supremebve said:

Steve Austin needs to drink more water.

Isn't Steve notoriously a ten pots of coffee a day type guy? So yeah, definitely more water.

Cactus-Jack-Triple-H-Raw-226.gif 

• Like 1