DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What I wouldn't give to go back to 89-90 and somehow be able to put together Bret vs. Muta.

I doubt they did because I'd probably remenber it, but did Bret and Muta ever cross paths in '98-99 WCW?

Pretty sure they didn't. I think most of Muta's run at that time was him teaming with Vampiro

34 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

Pretty sure they didn't. I think most of Muta's run at that time was him teaming with Vampiro

That's what I thought. He was part of the Dead Pool with Vampiro, and ICP. Of course, Raven was supposed to the leader of the Dead Pool, but left when given the option by Bischoff.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What I wouldn't give to go back to 89-90 and somehow be able to put together Bret vs. Muta.

I doubt they did because I'd probably remenber it, but did Bret and Muta ever cross paths in '98-99 WCW?

How about going back to 1990 and putting together Owen vs. Muta? Because that happened.

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think 1996 Bret vs Muto would've been pretty dope too.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

So many awkward dinners at Red Shoes' house in the near future...

FB_IMG_1560114031712.jpg

Another case of not knowing you need something until you see it. Please Gedo, give us Shota as Moxley's protégé. That could be a lot of fun, like Mikey as Cactus Jack's protégé.

• Like 2