DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

I cannot see anything Fyter Fest related and have anything but Omega's silly commercial voices in the back of my head. That shit rules. As does that fan's poster. If it were higher res, I'd love an actual print of it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

What a fascinating and perfect matchup I didn’t realize I wanted until right now. What’s great is those guys could do anything On a spectrum from a death match to a total comedy bit and it’d be great. In fact, the last thing I want on this spectrum is a straight up wrestling match.

Call me crazy, but I don't think Moxley is going to want a comedy match with Suzuki.

1 hour ago, olythegreat89 said:

wwf_kingofthering93_hitmanperfect.jpg

hart-piper-wm8.jpg

Which backstage interview was better?

I'll go with Bret and Perfect. I love Bret bringing up Stu beating Larry "The Axe" and Curt responding with, "Your dad never beat my dad.".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

hulk-hogans-movies-suck.jpg?quality=95&w

That apostrophe is driving me fucking insane. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Here's one with no apostrophes in sight.

TheyAreHere_display_image.jpg?1318890644 

This is a bannable offense.   FYI. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Poorly executed wrestling signs are one of the delights of a house show. Not the lame, predictable or boring ones, but the ones executed and held aloft with verve and passion. I will have to dig out my photos (and the are photographs) some time soon. A personal fave: "Ivan Koloff Is A Russian Retart". So much moxie...

- RAF

• Haha 2