DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

Poking around for more info on the event, a lot of the marketing was centered around Holt, who has an association with the football team that plays in the stadium that hosted the show, so I think you can probably credit that for the house.

Dz16QZnW0AAoVdN.jpg

And it looks like the team itself was actively involved in promoting the show during matches leading up to the event.

Still cool though that they ended up drawing that house.

48 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

Poking around for more info on the event, a lot of the marketing was centered around Holt, who has an association with the football team that plays in the stadium that hosted the show, so I think you can probably credit that for the house.

An association with? That's like saying Tom Brady has an association  with the New England Patriots.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AxB said:

An association with? That's like saying Tom Brady has an association  with the New England Patriots.

Haha, I am an American with absolutely zero knowledge of European football. Hell, my knowledge of modern day American sports isnt really THAT much better. The little I pieced together above was literally from me Google searching two or three things about this specific wrestling show. 

As the discussion thread rolls onto 12 pages of the most asinine bollocks you'll ever read, this Terry Tuesday should serve as a reminder that a lot of people need to be put to sleep by the Funker

D7pcKsHWsAAau_8.jpg

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

spoilered for size

Kylie Rae wearing a fanny pack posing with a fan

Reveal hidden contents

You can't fool me- that fanny pack isn't posing at all!

• Like 1

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-6.57.09-PM-e15

Jacked Gordon Ramsey is a hell of a Wrestler.

Spoiler

Alexander Hammerstone from MLW. He has long hair in a lot of pics and looks like the love child of Triple H and Thor.

• Like 1