DVDVR Message Board

AEW - SUMMER 2019

RIPPA

Baby Doll!  That blackmailing jezebel!  RIP Floyd.

Dusty never hit anybody like an Arn Anderson in the balls and while Arn was laying on the mat bleeding half to death and holding his junk, get on the mic and ask him to be his tag team partner next month at the Richmond Coliseum cause he signed an open contract against The Rock 'n Roll Express.

4 minutes ago, BEN! said:

Baby Doll!  That blackmailing jezebel!  RIP Floyd.

Dusty never hit anybody like an Arn Anderson in the balls and while Arn was laying on the mat bleeding half to death and holding his junk, get on the mic and ask him to be his tag team partner next month at the Richmond Coliseum cause he signed an open contract against The Rock 'n Roll Express.

Yeah, but that would've sick as hell if he had.

1 hour ago, BEN! said:

It's cute people think they got to choose the night.  Both TNT and AEW are cowards for avoiding Mondays.

Because that worked SOOOOOOOOO well when TNA tried it around the time they were the hottest they ever got.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Matches to sim in Fire Pro tomorrow:

1: Dusty & Arn vs Rock n Roll Express. 

2: Regal & Tajiri vs Motor City Machine Guns

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How many of those fans at Centre Stage were thinking "If I was making what Dusty is making, I'd be dressing up fancy too"? Most of them, probably.

3 hours ago, BEN! said:

Cody's a natural ratshit heel.  He hit his brother in the balls and then had the audacity to ask him to be his tag team partner while the man was bleeding half to death.

Dustin's a good natural babyface.  Sells great.  Fires up big.  Got that dopey sad dog face for the easy sympathy too.

It's cute people think they got to choose the night.  Both TNT and AEW are cowards for avoiding Mondays.

Cody should end up being AEW's top heel, He's very likable but he's exremely unlikable. He drove that angle with Kenny, I'd like to see them go back to that feud at some point.

I think TNA fucked up Mondays for any promotion not WWE.

18 minutes ago, tbarrie said:

What exactly would be the advantage to AEW in running their show on Monday anyway? Business is not a zero sum game. Their goal should be to make money, not cost WWE money.

Uh, because WCW did it? You didn't get the memo that AEW is basically WCW v2?

Apparently a Wrestler has to stop what they're doing, no matter what it is, if a referee starts five counting them.

It's going to be heartbreaking when Luchasaurus turns on Jungle Boy.

3 hours ago, Casey said:

Uh, because WCW did it? You didn't get the memo that AEW is basically WCW v2?

Are Christopher Daniels’ appletinis a business expense for AEW if he’s at the bar in a professional capacity scouting seven foot bouncers? Or would that get them in hot water with Mike Rotunda? 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy

27 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Dusty punched Arn in the balls during the first War Games. 

One of the greatest bumps ever, too, I might add.

And then immediately flipped off the Horsemen side of the cage.

Edited by The Great ML
  • Like 1

Jungle Boy comes off very likeable in the skits and in his interviews with Jericho and Chris Van Vliet. He has a lovable look, and the undersized Rey Mysterio quality that kids are drawn to. Luchasaurus can be his Batista.

Plus, he could pass for a long lost Buck so they have that in their back pocket if they run dry on creative ideas down the road. 

• Like 2

MJF answering the question in portrait mode just to be a dick was highly amusing.  Between Daniels going full Peter Griffin and Kenny going full Fyre Festival organizer this was a very entertaining BTE.  And to top it off you have Kenny playing DDR which officially makes him my wife's all-time favorite wrestler.

And considering Fyter Fest is free does anybody else find themselves trying to get whoever possible to check it out?  I've been getting the word out to some friends and the idea of AEW working with CEO has drawn some interest from them.  I just hope that for a free show there's a good chance of curious people checking it out.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, AxB said:

Matches to sim in Fire Pro tomorrow:

1: Dusty & Arn vs Rock n Roll Express. 

2: Regal & Tajiri vs Motor City Machine Guns

Dusty made Ricky Morton submit to a Boston Crab in 25 minutes 39 seconds. 94% match rating.

Tajiri pinned Sabin with a Superkick (which is imitating the Buzzsaw Kick) in 31 minutes 24. 100% match rating.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AxB said:

Dusty made Ricky Morton submit to a Boston Crab in 25 minutes 39 seconds. 94% match rating.

Tajiri pinned Sabin with a Superkick (which is imitating the Buzzsaw Kick) in 31 minutes 24. 100% match rating.

Why imitate teh Buzzsaw Kick when the Buzzsaw Kick is in the game?