DVDVR Message Board

AEW - SUMMER 2019

RIPPA

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

69123394_1305933316245107_70253574801420

That's Rick Bugez's warmup weight. Even if they're 55's , he's pulling less than my 419 stiff legged pull 10 days ago, after not doing it for 5 months.

Re: meatloaf - I was at Ozzie's in Seattle WA last year and they had a steak special. I think it was 16oz and came with a loaded potato, broccoli and garlic bread. I hadn't eaten all day iirc and was kinda hungry (I had one of those vape pens), so it went down pretty easy. I saw they had a meatloaf special for like 8 bucks and dammit I wanted meatloaf.

It was great and I ate the lot. Happy days!

(The fact that they did 22oz beers for a buck extra didn't do any harm)

Edited by ComingToAmerica

43 minutes ago, ComingToAmerica said:

Lasagne?

I mean, c'mon......

I'm fine with Italian sausage if it's not in big chunks and is in small crumbles. Same with sausage gravy, but it also needs to be the spicy kind.

I'm a picky eater, what can I say.

5 hours ago, Craig H said:

I still can't figure out if this Cracker Barrel stuff is an inside joke or not. On the surface it looks like a legit sponsorship, but, like...

why Cracker Barrel?

Its actually not a bad idea to monetize different parts of the show, a la most sporting arenas/events, and if they go this route, it’s unsurprising given the owners come from pro sports.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

927a6de99c0933819387e098c5262fe7.jpg

"Sunrise... Sampler..."

Fuck I love Cracker Barrel. But I swear I've never had anything but breakfast there.

Does it count as getting something besides breakfast if you get catfish with your Uncle Herschel’s Breakfast?

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

To wrap this back around, didn't Cracker Barrel have a prior connection to wrestling in some way too? Like THE RYBACK used to love to go there or something? 

As mentioned pages ago probably by now, it was a favorite of mr. Lance T. storm. 

5 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

To wrap this back around, didn't Cracker Barrel have a prior connection to wrestling in some way too? Like THE RYBACK used to love to go there or something? 

It was Lance Storm who always ate there, do they even have Cracker Barrel in Canada?

Edited by alstein

8 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

Cracker Barrel is a real place, and they seem to be wrestling fans. And they cater AEW's events for the crew. I thought the visual of Jericho trying to get the the barrel out of the ring at Double or Nothing was amusing.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

<Cornette>With Janella, Havoc and Allen, there's probably going to be blood. Does Cracker Barrel want to be associated with that? So what happens if you piss off your sponsor?</Cornette>