DVDVR Message Board

AEW - SUMMER 2019

RIPPA

1 minute ago, Matt D said:

I have no opinion of what F lair's S hado W is saying but I think Punk just wants to watch sports mainly.

Can confirm that Flair's Shadow is neither FSW or EN090.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I have no opinion of what F lair's S hado W is saying but I think Punk just wants to watch sports mainly.

bq9tge4j71b21.jpgMatt has connected the dots...

On the one hand, Punks known for just speaking his mind whether or not it comes off as dickish so it could just be another case of that.

On the other hand, not one of the issues that Punk brought up as reasons for leaving in Colts podcast (disregard for his health, unsafe workers, being strung along on false promises, part timers etc) would apply to AEW. It’s simply about whether the passion is all gone and not coming back, which would be understandable. 

2 minutes ago, Flair’s Shadow said:

CM Punk.

“This is my journey, this is my odyssey.”

This will be the subject of his speech after he takes out Cody at All Out. 

It’s happening.

WHO IS PEPE SILVA?!?!?

• Like 1

I’m generally of the mind that Punk’s not coming back, but two things of note:

1) He seems to be a vindictive asshole, so sticking it to WWE by helping to launch their first serious competitor could appeal to him. 

2) When he was specifically asked to give a definitive “no” to appearing at All Out, he gave a non-answer. 

• Like 2

Two years ago I thought the only way someone other than wwe could draw 10k in the us would be Kenny Omega vs either Daniel Bryan or CM Punk, and I wanted it. Things have changed quite a bit and I am no longer that interested. I wouldn’t be unhappy if he shows up but I stopped thinking about punk a long time ago. 

I'm pretty tired right now so forgive me but these posts in here from @Flair’s Shadow don't sound THAT crazy..     I don't think Punk is coming back to wrestle but I could see him being involved in an angle during the weekend of All Out and maybe leading into him managing a guy vs. Cody or something like that.

In news that will shock no one, but is surprising that it took this long - Colt Cabana is moving the live podcast/panel/whatever to Friday instead of Saturday.

”Internet detectives can figure out why.”

1 hour ago, Casey said:

In news that will shock no one, but is surprising that it took this long - Colt Cabana is moving the live podcast/panel/whatever to Friday instead of Saturday.

”Internet detectives can figure out why.”

CM Punk as special guest? ;).