DVDVR Message Board

Sorry

AxB

A discussion about the low level of board traffic this weekend segued into a discussion of what wrestling people on the board watch. It was asserted that nobody on the board watches WWE, which I disagreed with. So I tried to at some people who I thought that might possibly be the case with. Which was mistaken as me attempting to publically shame those people. Not my intention. I tried to go out of my way to pick people the board universally likes, if anything. Everyone loves Gregg, he's like the American Natural. Everyone loves Burgundy (except that one guy with an unusual personal issue, which it's not my place to address), everyone loves Eivion, and everyone loves Cristobal (and he's a friend of mine off the board anyway). But I said their names, and people got offended on their behalf, which doesn't bother me, but it did make me aware that when they see I did that, they might feel I was attacking them. I wasn't. But I'm sorry I did it, because if I hadn't, the misunderstanding would not have been possible. My fault. I apologise. Whether you watch only one Wrestling promotion, more than one Wrestling promotion, or if you gave up on the sport years ago, none of that makes you any more otmr less valid a board member.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Those guys who posted on Scotsmanality back in the day couldn't get enough of you. Sure, they'd endlessly talk about how much they disliked you, but you couldn't type a sentence without them clamouring to read every letter of it.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
6 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Does anybody love me?

You're pretty decent.