DVDVR Message Board

WWE 24/7 Title

RIPPA

That entire elevator bit was great. My only issue was they used that trope the wrong way. That should’ve been used for a 3 hour clip show. With the NBA Finals airing at the same time they had a chance to do that. Maybe had the wrestlers like Rollins, Corbin, etc... Pretend they were acting out a clip from the past, by having them wear wigs, fake mustaches, and holding newspapers with old headlines on them.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

6 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Heath Slater still finding new ways to use his catchphrase. Why they pushed him, and Rhyno away in favor of the lame B-Team act still baffles me. 

He can turn on Truth in a dramatic way with a “I’m sorry Truth, but I’ve got kids”.

That was the second best line of the whole thing, behind "I'm not Hornswoggle!"

Also, is EC3's red Solo cup officially a thing now? And, if so, why?

I'm willing to accept that there is no actual "why," this being WWE and all, but I'm curious all the same.

1 hour ago, Gonzo said:

That was the second best line of the whole thing, behind "I'm not Hornswoggle!"

Also, is EC3's red Solo cup officially a thing now? And, if so, why?

I'm willing to accept that there is no actual "why," this being WWE and all, but I'm curious all the same.

He's the third street profit?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I'd love it if they had someone like Drake Maverick or Paul Ellering do like a 3 or 4 minute segment every week where they used analytics or a wrestling version of Sabermetrics to analyze the 24/7 title. 

9 hours ago, Overly Critical Man said:

I hope this means Truth is going to crash Maverick’s wedding.

I think they pulled the trigger too soon on this. That’s why I feel they should do a Dusty finish using the evidence of him using the car seat, and force him to relinquish the belt back to R-Truth to extend his chase, and add a little extra comedic parody to this program.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

I am just happy he was able to get his teeth back because apparently in winning the title he lost his falsies as well.   Hell if they didn't take the pictures I would have R Truth use his teeth as a tool to get his title back.  

50 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

How in the hell did he get that gigantic piece of metal through TSA?

Can put that in your carryon, right? Just assume it has to go through the scanners like any other belt. I could be wrong though.

I think my favorite part was referee Dan Engler coming out at the end of 205 Live to break up the Daivari attack on Oney despite having his vehicle stolen an hour earlier. True company man, there.