Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
Dolfan in NYC

Raw is 24/7 - 5/20/2019

Recommended Posts

That 24/7 belt is fucking hideous. 

 

However, Brock new boombox fucking rules:

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D7DnzIsXoAAjIgV?format=jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah,  say what you want but Brock's new mixtape seemed dope as fuck and he wanted everyone to hear it.  

comxGIQ.gif

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll admit to loving the Hardcore 24/7 nonsense back in the day, so I'm pleased they've brought it back in non-hardcore form. It leads to fun comedy bits and gives the lower card guys something to do every week. It's something fresh, I like it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liked the darkening of the crowds. The new title is alright.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind the look of the 24/7 title except for the terrible "24/7" center piece. The belt, as a whole, is a nice point of difference from most of the roster.

Also, it's only taken them how long to bring this back with the network in place? Im pretty sure this was the 2nd or 3rd idea we all had for the Network, right after watching mid 90's WCW and some JCP/AWA/"Insert your pick here" footage.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This had to be Vince Russo's favorite episode of Raw since he left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I like the 24/7 title so far.  The R-Truth bit was hilarious and it opens up a lot of possibilities. I'd like to see it defended in restaurants and in the subway and all types of shit like you would see in say DDT or something like that. 

They could be heavy on social media with it. They could sent out alerts to people to tune into the Network or Facebook or whatever and watch as something with the 24/7 title is going down.  That all draws a certain amount of interest I would think..   they could be real creative with it.  

However,  I do not like the design at all.  It looks terrible and I don't love the name for it either. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Yeah,  say what you want but Brock's new mixtape seemed dope as fuck and he wanted everyone to hear it.  

comxGIQ.gif

 

 

Brock's fate won't be the same as Radio Raheem.

I just saw exactly what I needed to from Raw. I'm loving not watching Raw and Smackdown.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Yeah I like the 24/7 title so far.  The R-Truth bit was hilarious and it opens up a lot of possibilities. I'd like to see it defended in restaurants and in the subway and all types of shit like you would see in say DDT or something like that. 

They could be heavy on social media with it. They could sent out alerts to people to tune into the Network or Facebook or whatever and watch as something with the 24/7 title is going down.  That all draws a certain amount of interest I would think..   they could be real creative with it.  

However,  I do not like the design at all.  It looks terrible and I don't love the name for it either. 

I was gonna say they probably created the belt just so they had content for youtube and twitter and everything.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24/7 is lame as fuck. Just what we needed, a jobber title. I liked how when Mick unveiled the 24/7 belt, it sounded like the entire arena cleared out. You could hear a pin drop.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Brock's fate won't be the same as Radio Raheem.

RADIO!!!

Also, am I the only one who hates that damn backwards leap Kofi does off the top?

Edited by Black Angel
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Craig H said:

24/7 is lame as fuck. Just what we needed, a jobber title. I liked how when Mick unveiled the 24/7 belt, it sounded like the entire arena cleared out. You could hear a pin drop.

You could hear a pin drop in between the booing, you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

DJ Brock is something I didn’t think I needed in my life. All is forgiven.

Boombox Brock.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Angel said:

RADIO!!!

I hope we get the Brock gif with "Fight the Power".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss Crash Holly. The crazy defenses he had and what DDT has done with their hardcore title, hopefully the wrestlers get to be creative on social media with it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what the age cutoff is between people who loved the Brock boombox bit and the people who were too young to know what the fuck he was doing.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D7D5uRSUYAE-Rc5?format=jpg&name=large

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...