DVDVR Message Board

Raw is 24/7 - 5/20/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I'll admit to loving the Hardcore 24/7 nonsense back in the day, so I'm pleased they've brought it back in non-hardcore form. It leads to fun comedy bits and gives the lower card guys something to do every week. It's something fresh, I like it.

• Like 2

I don't mind the look of the 24/7 title except for the terrible "24/7" center piece. The belt, as a whole, is a nice point of difference from most of the roster.

Also, it's only taken them how long to bring this back with the network in place? Im pretty sure this was the 2nd or 3rd idea we all had for the Network, right after watching mid 90's WCW and some JCP/AWA/"Insert your pick here" footage.

• Like 2

Yeah I like the 24/7 title so far.  The R-Truth bit was hilarious and it opens up a lot of possibilities. I'd like to see it defended in restaurants and in the subway and all types of shit like you would see in say DDT or something like that. 

They could be heavy on social media with it. They could sent out alerts to people to tune into the Network or Facebook or whatever and watch as something with the 24/7 title is going down.  That all draws a certain amount of interest I would think..   they could be real creative with it.  

However,  I do not like the design at all.  It looks terrible and I don't love the name for it either. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Yeah,  say what you want but Brock's new mixtape seemed dope as fuck and he wanted everyone to hear it.  

comxGIQ.gif

Brock's fate won't be the same as Radio Raheem.

I just saw exactly what I needed to from Raw. I'm loving not watching Raw and Smackdown.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Yeah I like the 24/7 title so far.  The R-Truth bit was hilarious and it opens up a lot of possibilities. I'd like to see it defended in restaurants and in the subway and all types of shit like you would see in say DDT or something like that. 

They could be heavy on social media with it. They could sent out alerts to people to tune into the Network or Facebook or whatever and watch as something with the 24/7 title is going down.  That all draws a certain amount of interest I would think..   they could be real creative with it.  

However,  I do not like the design at all.  It looks terrible and I don't love the name for it either. 

I was gonna say they probably created the belt just so they had content for youtube and twitter and everything.  

• Like 1

24/7 is lame as fuck. Just what we needed, a jobber title. I liked how when Mick unveiled the 24/7 belt, it sounded like the entire arena cleared out. You could hear a pin drop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Brock's fate won't be the same as Radio Raheem.

RADIO!!!

Also, am I the only one who hates that damn backwards leap Kofi does off the top?

Edited by Black Angel
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

24/7 is lame as fuck. Just what we needed, a jobber title. I liked how when Mick unveiled the 24/7 belt, it sounded like the entire arena cleared out. You could hear a pin drop.

You could hear a pin drop in between the booing, you mean.