DVDVR Message Board

The Walking Dead.

The Natural

I'll bite: what was with the zombie vagina in the wall that Tyrese found? Had no idea what that was supposed to be.

In the comics there are two twin boys who've been adopted by both Andrea, and Dale after the twins parents died. following the prison arc one of the twin finds his brother picking at a cat(here it's a rat) he just mutilated himself showing signs that he might be a potential serial killer. Later on the boy kills his twin brother, and sets up a big moment in the series for Carl.

But those characters aren't on this program. So they'll either introduce an unseen child that was in the prison, or they'll make D'Angelo the new serial killer

I'm thinking it will be the girls, with the one that was over-eager to take up arms being the killer.

I'm thinking this too.

They've been planting seeds that one of those little girls is a psycho

• 2 months later...

So I know that Michonne is smart and able to find things, but doesn't it seem a bit unrealistic that she managed to pick the house that Carl and Rick were staying at? I know she somehow managed to find the same restaurant/bar they were at earlier in the episode so they all must have been in the same town/area, but I still think it's ridiculous that she found them so easily.

And yeah, I was hoping Carl would get his face eaten off. What a little shit.

I hate zombies but I've been hooked on The Walking Dead after finally getting Netflix last year and catching up.  I'd say there are maybe four episodes in the entire series that weren't enjoyable after repeated viewings.  Tonight  I seriously thought Michonne's dream sequence was a new GEICO commercial.  It was so surreal - which I guess was their intention.  

The insurance salesman is really dead weight in a zombie apocalypse.  Lawyers on the other hand...can master firearms after just a lesson or two and wield big swords.  Even Maggie was pretty dangerous on a horse in her first episode.    

I was a little worried Michonne wasn't making it out of the episode alive after they mentioned who would be on The Talking Dead.  Is this the first time a cast member has been on the show and HASN'T died the exact same night?

The one older little girl holding her hand over the mouth and nose of Little Ass Kicker was far more disturbing than just about everything else this show has thrown at you. Someone needs to stake that girl soon.

• Like 6

more disturbing than the last time they teased the death of Judith with the empty car seat-- making you think she was eaten by walkers?

I'd say yes.  Because at least the bloody car seat was a cliff hanger and not anything really concrete.  However that girl holding her hand over the baby's mouth......and seeming to enjoy it to a degree.......combine that with her other behavior, and it's just a guarantee that she's pretty screwed in the head.  I turned to my friend I was watching it with and just said "Man, something reeeeeallllly bad is going to happen with that kid."

Walkers eating the baby, while horrific and awful, would have been an awful thing that happened because of zombies.  But that little girl......that's a living breathing child that has sociopathic tendencies and is probably going to freely do something awful. 

I read an article somewhere that said there will be an episode this year that pushes the disturbing factor to a new level.....I have a feeling we know now who it will involve.

I know this is beating a dead horse, but this show does not understand pacing, character development, or how to properly do a character study for that matter.

I think a couple of weeks of the characters having to survive split up and help the audience develop some empathy would have been good, and then BAM! We're rushing to the next location for everyone to be at for the next few weeks.

Oh, the other thing about Little Ass Kicker's mouth being covered is that the she's trying to pull the girl's hand off of her face. If I was that baby's parent, I don't know if I could be on set to watch that.