DVDVR Message Board

2019 NBA Playoffs: SEMIFINALS

Contentious C

Portland at home will be interesting but the Blazers' real shot at winning the series likely went up in smoke Thursday. 

Still feel like the Bucks can do it against the Warriors. Their shot making and ability to come back from large deficits or surge away from teams is very reminiscent of the classic Warriors. Teams can do their best to shutdown Giannis but the supporting cast is so deep and fits in so well together that it doesn't really matter. 

4 hours ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

I wonder if I would not dislike the Rockets if it were not for Metal.

Don't worry, there's still Daryl Morey to hate

"These numbers clearly show that I am not mad, and that this is all actually very funny to me."

• Like 3

Per ESPN’s Kirk Goldsberry, the Bucks have the third-largest point differential through 11 games in NBA postseason history with plus-168, trailing only the 2000-01 Lakers (plus-170) and the 2016-17 Warriors (plus-182).

Can't do much about this.  Dame and CJ have to be perfect and they've been FAR from it..   they don't have a 3rd guy and a 4th guy.  They just aren't a great team at all and it's a sitaution where they've run into the best team that is clicking at the right time.  I fully expect the sweep now. 

19 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Don't worry, there's still Daryl Morey to hate

"These numbers clearly show that I am not mad, and that this is all actually very funny to me."

My favorite response to Morey's tweet:

Twitter has some usefulness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In a game full of bad shooting, it is a lot of fun regardless.

And it speaks volumes that Giannis can have one of his worst performances of the year and it's in 2OT.