DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Secret Time - 5/13/2019 (SPOILERS)

Dolfan in NYC

15 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I think I'll be in the minority here but I love Bray's new mask and I really enjoyed the Firefly Fun House segment tonight.   I am hoping he goes back and forth between Mr. Rogers Bray and demonic Bray.  I don't want the Firefly stuff to end. 

I like the mask and I'm curious where this goes. I was kind of hoping we would see a return to Max Cady/Waylon Mercy early Bray.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I think I'll be in the minority here but I love Bray's new mask and I really enjoyed the Firefly Fun House segment tonight.   I am hoping he goes back and forth between Mr. Rogers Bray and demonic Bray.  I don't want the Firefly stuff to end. 

The mask is neat. I'm just waiting to see how things play out before going to full judgement on anything. We don't even know if he is supposed to be face or heel yet. I do like the idea of Bray going back and forth. 

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Tonight's a good time to catch up of Legends of Tomorrow and get a game of Tekken in

Side note on that:  SHO last night had a new NJPW x Tekken crossover shirt, with Kuma for some reason!  (Kuma did win last year's TWT finals, so maybe that's why)

Been kinda afraid to go online with Tekken recently.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

Bray said he can now control the darkness, so perhaps he will be "happy" Bray until he's pushed too far. Kind of like a cross between the Hulk and Demon Balor

I'm pretty sure this is a cross between the Hulk and Demon Balor

latest?cb=20161028002525

• Haha 2

I enjoyed the women’s 4 Way and thought they got some neat spots in. I’m wondering where this Alexa/Nikki friendship is going.

Never thought I would want to see a Charlotte/Lacey Evans tag team until last night. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Joe is the best. 

Rey made a comment during his promo that concerned me. He said he was "training" him. I really hope this doesn't lead to an in-ring debut. Under normal circumstances I'd usually root for a heel turn thanks to Joe, but I just don't care about doofy hipster Dominick.

2 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

Rey made a comment during his promo that concerned me. He said he was "training" him. I really hope this doesn't lead to an in-ring debut. Under normal circumstances I'd usually root for a heel turn thanks to Joe, but I just don't care about doofy hipster Dominick.

I do recall reading that Dominick has been training for the last two years -- believe he spent some time with Lance Storm, and he's also done some work with Konnan and a school in SoCal run by B-Boy.

2 minutes ago, colonial said:

I do recall reading that Dominick has been training for the last two years -- believe he spent some time with Lance Storm, and he's also done some work with Konnan and a school in SoCal run by B-Boy.

I'm actually sad he didnt go to the Guerrero's.