DVDVR Message Board

E3 2019 THREAD

RIPPA

14 hours ago, J.T. said:

Oh Holy Fuck, Fallen Order devs. 

if I wanted to wall run I'd fucking play Prince of Persia so that I could ogle Shahdee's ass in the opening cutscene.

It is a Respawn game

I don't know why you would think there wouldn't be wall running

Multiple folks have said that they saw they extend gameplay version prior to that announcement and that extra 20 minutes had a lot of cool stuff involving AT-ATs and some other mech type things and they were really surprised Respawn didn't show that part.

19 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Looks like The Force Unleashed but made by a competent development team and not some dumbass who wrote Star Wars comics as the project lead.

People complain that it looks 'too linear,' but it looks like what I wanted from Star Wars 1313 and it has some God of War/Tomb Raider reboot in there with its Dark Souls combat and Uncharted transversal/cutscenes.

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

It is a Respawn game

I don't know why you would think there wouldn't be wall running

God.  it is a Respawn game. Isn't it.

I hate life.

Was Keanu really needed for this? Whatever, stunt casting in video games doesn’t interest me all that much. I think the most interesting thing about this was the death of our NPS friend from previous trailers. I wonder if this is an avoidable scenario, and I wonder if Keanu(And other hidden special characters, and stories) is an insensitive to try different paths we normally wouldn’t take. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

I marked the fuck out when Keanu appeared. I didn't know I needed Keanu in this until I saw him. This game is going to be everything.

The only way it would be better is if I can roll up to battles with El Phantasmo's entrance music playing.

20 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Cyberpunk 2077

April 2020

Trailers are nice, but I'd like to see gameplay so that I can take note of how (or if) these concepts from the trailer will make it into the game.

• Like 1