DVDVR Message Board

UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade (5/11/2019) - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Jeunesse Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

I knew Viviane was good after seeing her in Pancrase but DAMN

I want to see what she can do when she moves back to 115 if she can do that to a bantamweight.

And with an actual training camp.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco

Raoni Barcelos is putting together a solid UFC run. I expected him to be competitive after seeing him in the RFA, but he has overperformed and looks more well rounded.

43 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

After just destroying the legs of Sergio Moraes, Warlley Alves lands a destructive uppercut KO.

Not to be outdone, Ryan Spann lands essentially a left uppercut and then melts Lil Nog on the ground.

11 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Woke up in time to see the last three fights: Aldo, Anderson and Andrade.

I don't know how you do it, man. Like I'd probably do the same thing but I grumble all evening when I've got to wake up at 7:30 on a Sunday morning for UFC. Good on you!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Setsuna said:

I don't know how you do it, man. Like I'd probably do the same thing but I grumble all evening when I've got to wake up at 7:30 on a Sunday morning for UFC. Good on you!

Cheers mate!

I know it's "Anderson Silva", but I don't know how thrilled I'd be if I kicked a 44 year old fighter's leg and the knee finally gave out. I just don't think I'd be celebrating or feeling like accomplished something special. 

• Like 2