DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 10/11/13

victor

They had a bare bones crew as most of the guys are in Abu Dhabi says Meltzer. Anyway:

"* Vickie Guerrero kicks off SmackDown with a recap of her and Alberto Del Rio from RAW. She says Big Show needed to be fired a long time ago. She says his house is already for sale. Del Rio interrupts and wants the match against John Cena at Hell In a Cell to be canceled. Del Rio kisses Vickie on the lips. She wants him to kiss her rear. Damien Sandow interrupts and Vickie makes Sandow vs. Del Rio for tonight. Del Rio lays out Sandow with a mic and attacks him. 

* Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel were shown walking backstage. 

* Curtis Axel defeated R-Truth with the Intercontinental Title on the line. 

* Los Matadores defeated El Locals. One of the El Locals was Ricardo Rodriguez under a mask. 

* They air a recap of Shawn Michaels' campaign speech on RAW. 

* Goldust and Cody Rhodes vs. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan is announced for SmackDown. 

* Kaitlyn, Eva Marie and Natalya vs. Cameron, Naomi and Brie Bella is up next. 

* Cameron, Naomi and Brie Bella beat Eva Marie, Natalya and Kaitlyn when Naomi pinned Kaitlyn. 

* Renee Young interviews Goldust and Cody Rhodes backstage. 

* Damien Sandow vs. Alberto Del Rio is next. Del Rio gets the win. Sandow ended up getting cheered mid-match. 

* A recap of John Cena on Good Morning America is shown. 

* The Great Khali, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil defeated 3MB. Khali got the pin on Heath Slater after a big cop. 

* Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in the main event. Cody got the pin on Harper for the win. "

Sandow vs Del Rio seems like a strange match up I guess you have to work with what you have.

* Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in the main event. Cody got the pin on Harper for the win. "

Oh, the mixed feelings that this will generate.  The beloved Wyatt's are just another sad heel crew?  But The Rhodes boys!  The Rhodes Boys!!!!!!

As far as I can tell, because he tried to charm her into making things easy for him, or something? 

It's like, they want to turn her face, but not actually do it, and she's sitting on this weird line between the two.

As far as I can tell, because he tried to charm her into making things easy for him, or something? 

It's like, they want to turn her face, but not actually do it, and she's sitting on this weird line between the two.

I have no idea what they're doing with her.  One show she's a standard heel, the next she's making fair-ish decisions and screwing with the heels.

Also gives insight as to whether or not Rowan will account to much. The Rhodes' will be the best guys he's worked with so far and his best chance to look good.

Rowan had some real nice big guy monster stuff in NXT, particularly in a match with Regal. The guy isn't a Hall of Famer by any stretch but he's better than Giant Gonzales of Khali by a walk.

I could care less about Sullivan as old man Wyatt. In a just world, Sherri would still be alive to play elderly nun sister Abigail.

Elderly? Goddammit, man!
I hated writing it, but middle aged nun doesn't have the same creep factor. I am picturing Sherri as Grandma from Preacher in a habit, and it is the meaning of fear.