DVDVR Message Board

AEW Double or Nothing - 5/25/2019

It’s kinda getting lost in the shuffle, but I was glad to see Jack Evans get a big stage to do Jack Evans things, and that Ode to the Bulldogs moonsault to the outside was the most Jack Evans thing I’ve ever seen.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Jericho’s elbow is awful and dumb. That is all.

I think it looks awful because we’ve never seen anything like it before. Jericho says they usually don’t teach that move because of how deadly it is, and Jericho is one of few who know how to execute it perfectly. A move that takes years of physical training, and Jericho just picked it in a couple of months. Nobody can stop this man. Guns being legal are the least of America’s problem now.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 3

WITH A TEAR IN MY EYE that was without a doubt one of the best and most important big time US wrestling shows in forever.

I think I liked or loved everything from top to bottom.

THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING PRO WRESTLING

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Dustin Rhodes, man.

Gotta be the best wrestler in my lifetime never to win a major world championship. I'd love to dip into the alternate universe where Hogan didn't go to WCW and we got Rhodes on top in 1995. 

• Like 3

So the only match that I have been able to hunt down on the youtube machine was the battle of the Rhodes boys but sweet baby jesus what a match. Both these guys had something to prove for different reasons and my god, they did. Dustin somehow found the fountain of youth and arguably wrestled his greatest match ever. For all the positives and the negatives about Cody bell to bell, the dude has some great character work and his brother brings out the best of him in the ring. You could do far worse then having these guys be the first big challengers for the Young Bucks inevitable first tag team title reign.  Much respect to both these guys