DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] MAY 2019 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

The greatest long term story telling in the WWE right now is Stoke trying to find who took his CD Player

(Click on the thread for all the parts over the last few weeks)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/10/2019 at 12:21 PM, RIPPA said:

The greatest long term story telling in the WWE right now is Stoke trying to find who took his CD Player

(Click on the thread for all the parts over the last few weeks)

If only there were a group of intrepid sleuths of some form or fashion that could help him out...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

If Ciampa can get people to hate him after these videos, he truly is the greatest sports entertainer of all time.

Vickie-Guerrero-645x370.jpg

Excuse me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Few things from last night's NXT show in Florida

Killian Dain returned to NXT. He beat Jonah Rock (who is going by Jermaine Haley now) but then was jumped by Kassius Ohno who challenged him to a match this weekend (one of the next FL shows)

Stokely Hathaway - who briefly went as Court Moore - is now going by the name Malcolm Bivens

As for the main tour (The PA, Jersey, Fake Baltimore one)

KUSHIDA is on the tour (which is his first one)

Robert Strauss (Robbie E) is managing the team of Dan Matha and Riddick Moss

Drew Gulak is working the tour that continues to give credence that he is working both brands now

And this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Drew Gulak is working the tour that continues to give credence that he is working both brands now

And this

Nice. I was hoping KUSHIDA would be on this tour.

I know they run plenty in the NYC area anyway, but I'd love for NXT to run a couple of Long Island shows.   Jones Beach would be a incredibly unique experience.   And whatever the Westbury Music Fair is called these days seems like a natural fit. 

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I've seen KUSHIDA live last year but it'll be great to see him with NXT.  Not sure if Robbie E is retired or what but him managing Matha and Moss can be pretty good.  And fuck yeah for Gulak working the show, hoping for a great matchup.

But I do wish the Ohno/Dain stuff happened on these shows instead of Florida.  If they had a match tomorrow night I'd lose my goddamn mind.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

4 hours ago, Rick said:

If his IG is anything to go by Tino is getting closer to his return from pec surgery. 

Tino/Moss/Matha with Robbie E orchestrating? I'm in. 

Moss and Tino's break-up can be retconned. I'm sure most people forgot about them anyway.

The BroMans part deux?

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1