DVDVR Message Board

SUPER SHOW-DOWN II - June 7

RIPPA

On that note, Brock decided he would rather fly those 15 hours to cash in there than just get it done and go back to his wilderness. 

I mean, real life we know he's getting paid huge money to go there, but since he doesn't have an advertised match, in kayfabe, is he even being paid to go there?

Per social media - both Nattie and Alexa Bliss are on the WWE charter flight to Saudi Arabia (so is Renee Young but she went last time)

So that is causing people to leap to the conclusion that Nattie and Alexa will have a match on the show

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Per social media - both Nattie and Alexa Bliss are on the WWE charter flight to Saudi Arabia (so is Renee Young but she went last time)

So that is causing people to leap to the conclusion that Nattie and Alexa will have a match on the show

I remember Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss wrestling in body suits in Abu Dhabi:

IMG_0871--4a08039c88c7837945bb5aa59ad63b

Although, I will say, the body suits looked pretty rad. It made me want to see more wrestlers in body suits or rash guards, just, you know, without being forced to wear them because of cultural issues.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Although, I will say, the body suits looked pretty rad. It made me want to see more wrestlers in body suits or rash guards, just, you know, without being forced to wear them because of cultural issues.

liger2.jpg

Jushin Thunder Liger. Timeless.

• Like 2

Per the WON update last night - at one point the WWE was told that the Bliss/Nattie match could happen but that has since gone back and forth since

The idea that people on Twitter have where the 'BIGGEST BATTLE ROYAL EVER"  or some crap like that is split 50/50 between people trying to win and the other people trying to get the 24/7 title.  I will be disappointed if the title doesn't change about 10 times in the match.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 2:05 AM, Brian Fowler said:

On that note, Brock decided he would rather fly those 15 hours to cash in there than just get it done and go back to his wilderness. 

I mean, real life we know he's getting paid huge money to go there, but since he doesn't have an advertised match, in kayfabe, is he even being paid to go there?

That antelope is so scared of Brock, he hopped an international flight trying to get away?

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Per the WON update last night - at one point the WWE was told that the Bliss/Nattie match could happen but that has since gone back and forth since

And according to Observer it is off as the government didn't approve of it.   Hopefully they will get paid for having to get on a 15+ hour flight for absolutely nothing

• Like 1

Well that Main was fucking ugly.  I'm guessing Goldberg got fucked up after Taker legit dropped him on his head with the first Tombstone and that accounts for Goldberg's nearly killing Taker twice in that stretch.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

... Well the whole card actually. 

I don’t like to body shame, but if that’s what Randy looks like now, then he needs to start doing DDP’s “Rib injury” gimmick.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Haha 1